Abella Mayfair 24-Hour Day and Night Cream is an anti-aging cream that promises to deliver intense moisturization and hydration to the skin. Through its effective moisturizing properties, it will make your skin more radiant, healthier, and younger-looking. It will protect the skin against environmental stressors like UV rays and pollution. Regular use of this moisturizer will save you from the embarrassment caused by dry, flaky skin. This product is part of Abella Mayfair’s anti-aging line which also includes a wrinkle control cream, an eye serum, and an exfoliator gel.
This day and night moisturizing cream is available at Abella Mayfair’s official website. There are also some health and beauty websites that carry the product. It costs $89.95 for a 30-ml jar of cream, and it is expensive like the other products in Abella Mayfair’s skin care line. The manufacturer, however, does offer a trial supply but it requires a $4.95-upfront and automatic enrolment to the brand’s monthly subscription. There is no money-back guarantee, but you can cancel your subscription if you’re not happy with the product.
Working process of Abella Mayfair 24-Hour Day and Night Cream
Abella Mayfair 24-Hour Day and Night Cream intensely moisturizes the skin through its fabulous blend of natural ingredients which include coconut oil, aloe vera, shea butter, and niacinamide. Each of these ingredients is popular for their moisturizing properties both in superficial and deep layers of the skin. They also protect the skin against UV rays and induce the formation of collagen, leading to a smoother and plumper skin.
- Coconut oil – A beloved skin care ingredient due to its many benefits, the most popular of which are its moisturizing and anti-aging properties; it also promotes the health of skin cells and helps repair damaged skin.
- Aloe vera – Another common skin care product ingredient, this fantastic herb is known for a myriad for skin benefits like moisturizing and soothing irritated skin; it also restores skin cells and promotes skin repair.
- Shea butter – Yet another staple in skin care products, this one not only hydrates and soothes the skin, but also helps protect it against UV rays; it also has some anti-inflammatory properties.
- Niacinamide – A form of vitamin B, this ingredient is also an antioxidant which helps fight free radicals and, in turn, skin aging; it also prevents moisture loss, brightens the skin, and improves skin elasticity.
- It contains natural ingredients, which are popular for their skin-moisturizing properties.
- It gets rid of dry, dull skin.
- It provides intense moisturization to keep the skin hydrated all day long.
- It helps diminish fine lines, wrinkles, and other signs of aging.
- It improves skin tone and elasticity.
- It makes the skin look more radiant, healthier, and younger-looking.
- It protects the skin against UV rays and pollution.
- It soothes irritated skin and promotes repair of damaged skin.
- It induces collagen production.
- It is more expensive than most moisturizers.
- It is available thru the brand’s official website, and in other health and beauty websites.
- It offers a trial supply, but an upfront of $4.95 and enrolment to monthly subscription are required.
- It doesn’t have any money-back guarantee.
- It gives best results when used along with other products of Abella Mayfair.
There are both positive and negative testimonials available online from customers, but on the overall most of them express great satisfaction.
Use Abella Mayfair 24-Hour Day and Night Cream as you would any other skin moisturizer. Start with a clean and dry face. Apply the product all over the face and neck area and gently massage until the product is fully absorbed. Wait for the product to dry for at least 2 minutes before applying makeup or any other skin care product. Use this cream twice a day – in the morning and at night – for best results.
Abella Mayfair 24-Hour Day and Night Cream is made mainly from natural ingredients so it should be safe for all skin types. However, those with sensitive and acne-prone skin should be more cautious. It is advised to try the product first on a small area of the skin before using it on the face. If irritation develops don’t use the product. If you are already using it, discontinue at once.