Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products. may be used in posts without being labeled as such, however every attempt will be made to maintain transparency. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Abella Mayfair Triple Effects Eye Serum is an anti-aging serum especially formulated for the delicate and sensitive eye area. Unlike skin care products that are meant for the entire face and neck area, this eye serum is milder and less likely to cause irritation and allergic reactions. It gets rid of fine lines, wrinkles, and other signs of aging in the eye area, as well as brightens the complexion to make it look more radiant. This product is part of Abella Mayfair’s anti-aging line which also includes a wrinkle control cream, an exfoliator gel, and a day and night cream.
This serum can be bought from Abella Mayfair’s official website and various health and beauty websites. For the price of $49.99, you can get a small bottle that contains 10ml of the product. It is more expensive than other eye serums and unfortunately, the manufacturer does not offer a trial supply like in the 90-Second Rapid Wrinkle Control and Maximum Moisture Cream. There are also no mentions of money-back guarantee.
Working Process of Abella Mayfair Triple Effects Eye Serum
Abella Mayfair Triple Effects Eye Serum fights signs of aging on the eye area through its ingredients which possess antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. These include chamomile, witch hazel, and jojoba esters. Together, these three get rid of dark circles, eye bags, and irritation, while at the same time healing, strengthening, and softening the skin of the eye area.
- Chamomile – Has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that soothe irritations and fight bacteria that cause these irritations; this ingredient can go into the deep layers of the skin to reinforce the skin barrier and lock in moisture.
- Witch hazel – Like chamomile, also has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties; it is also known for strengthening the skin barrier and protecting the cells against free radicals.
- Jojoba esters – Provides deep and effective moisturization, making the skin supple, glowing, and healthier-looking.
- It contains natural anti-aging skin care ingredients.
- Its ingredients also have the added benefit of being antibacterial and anti-inflammatory.
- It is especially designed for the delicate and sensitive eye area.
- It gets rid of fine lines, wrinkles, and other signs of aging.
- It heals damaged skin and helps protect the skin from further damage.
- It strengthens the protective barrier of the skin.
- It hydrates the skin and keeps the moisture locked in.
- It brightens the skin, making it look more radiant.
- It is formulated to be mild and non-irritating.
- It can be purchased from Abella Mayfair’s official website, as well as from various health and beauty websites and online retailers.
- It is more expensive than other eye serums.
- Its manufacturer does not have a trial sample for this particular product nor a money-back guarantee for the whole product line.
- It must be used with other Abella Mayfair products for best results.
There are both positive and negative testimonials available online from customers, but on the overall most of them express great satisfaction.
You have to wash your face first then pat it dry with a towel before applying Abella Mayfair Triple Effects Eye Serum. Dispense a small amount of the serum. Using your middle and ring fingers, apply and massage the product gently onto the skin of the eye area until absorbed. Wait for at a minute before applying eye makeup. Use it regularly for best results.
Abella Mayfair Triple Effects Eye Serum is formulated to be safe and non-irritating. However, since the eye is a very delicate area, be sure to try the product first especially if you have sensitive skin. Better yet, consult your dermatologist first to find out if the product is right for you or if there are any alternatives.