Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
What is ACTISTATIN CANINE?
Actistatin canine review, actistatin canine is an easy to administer soft chews that are designed to support your dog’s health . According to the manufacturer, this dietary supplement contains a patent pending actistatin that makes it easier for the body to absorb other joint supplements. Actistatin canine is touted as the ultimate solution to join related problems due to aging and injury. Joint problems caused by aging are as a result of reduced lubrication and the inability if the body to nourish the joints. On the other hand, joint problems caused by injury are as a result of tissue damage and cartilage degeneration. Actistatin canine promises to rollback all these harmful effects for a healthy joint life.
HOW DOES actistatin canine WORK?
Based on actistatin canine review, actistatin canine large dog soft chews are triple-patented and clinically proven joint support. Formulated for maximized absorption, increase bio-availability and hyaluronan (ha)production, these soft chews will help enhance cartilage and soft tissue while fighting normal inflammation and free radicals. The added powerful antioxidants help blood flow. When confronted with larger dogs experiencing joint discomfort, actistatin large dog soft chews are the ideal joint support choice for fast-acting joint care.
INGREDIENTS OF ACTISTATIN CANINE
- Glucosamine – Glucosamine is a popular ingredient that is known to restore and slow down the process of cartilage deterioration and promote joint lubrication. It has been tested in both animals and humans and proven effective. It is the most common and popular joint care supplement.
- Chondroitin Sulphate – Chondroitin and Glucosamine go hand in hand. In fact, they are mostly used together. Chondroitin plays a critical role in the absorption of liquids into the joints since it is highly hygroscopic. It makes the joints well moist and oiled.
- Manganese – this is a mineral that helps your pet’s body maintain connective tissue, sex hormones, bones and blood clotting factors. It also plays a vital role in carbohydrate synthesis, blood sugar regulation, fat reduction and calcium absorption. Manganese is also necessary for proper nerve and brain functioning.
- MSM – msm is a source of natural sulphur in your pet’s body. Sulphur is very important in that it forms the basis of most connective tissue in the body. It is responsible for making our tissue strong enough to withstand mechanical stress.
- Offers relief in just 2 Weeks.
- Nourishes joint Cartilage & Soft Tissue.
- Fights Free-Radicals naturally & tackles Inflammation from the root cause.
- Comes in a delicious Soft Chew format.
- Dual-Patent Protected and pending patent.
- No Loading Dose required.
- Comes with a money Back Guarantee when bought from the official site.
- It is only available online.
Dosage INSTRUCTIONS OF ACTISTATIN CANINE
Like earlier stated, this supplement comes in two different serving size;
For small dogs chews, the recommended dosage is;
For dogs weighing 5-10 lbs. give 1 chew a day
For dogs weighing 11-20 lbs. give 2 chews a day
For dogs weighing 21-30 lbs. give 3 chews a day
Large Dog Chews, the Recommended Dosage is;
Medium dogs (For dogs weighing 30-50 lbs). give 1 chew a day
Large dogs (For dogs weighing 50-100 lbs.) give 2 chews a day
X-Large Dogs (For dogs weighing +100 lbs.) 3 chews a day
Precautions OF USING ACTISTATIN CANINE
- Check the product label to ensure you buy the product that will work best with the size of your dog.
- This product might be made from all natural ingredients but may have some undesirable characteristics for first time users or dogs that are allergic to fish.Consult your vet if you are not sure of your dog’s allergies.
- This product is for animal use only. Keep out of the reach of children.
- Safety in animals that are pregnant has not been fully established.
- In case of accidental overdose, please contact your vet immediately.
- Consult your veterinarian before using this product in dogs with clotting disorders or dogs taking anti-coagulants.
- Dogs that have diabetes, or any metabolic disorder may be affected by this product consult your vet.