Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products. may be used in posts without being labeled as such, however every attempt will be made to maintain transparency. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Actistatin Canine is an easy to administer soft chews that are designed to support your dog’s health. According to the manufacturer, this dietary supplement contains a patent pending Actistatin that makes it easier for the body to absorb other joint supplements. Actistatin Canine is taunted as the ultimate solution to join related problems due to aging and injury. Joint problems caused by aging are as a result of reduced lubrication and the inability if the body to nourish the joints. On the other hand, joint problems caused by injury are as a result of tissue damage and cartilage degeneration. Actistatin Canine promises to rollback all these harmful effects for a healthy joint life.
What you need to know about Actistatin Canine?
- This product is made using a patent pending ingredient that makes the body take other supplements readily
- Comes in an easy to administer format. The chewable tablets can be taken directly from the hand or mixed with food and drinks.
- Made from natural ingredients that are hand-picked to ensure quality
- The supplement comes in two serving sizes; for large dogs and small dogs. They both come in a white bottle so you will need to check the product label prior to buying.
- The product is available over the counter in leading pet supplement. However we recommend that you take the pet to the vet first since there maybe more than meets the eye with your pet.
- The product retails at; Small Bites $44.99; Soft Chews for dogs weighing 30 to 100+ lbs, $49.99; Soft chewsfor dogs 30 to 100+ lbs. $69.99
What Ingredients Are Used In This Product?
- Glucosamine – Glucosamine is a popular ingredient that is known to restore and slow down the process of cartilage deterioration and promote joint lubrication. It has been tested in both animals and humans and proven effective. It is the most common and popular joint care supplement
- Chondroitin Sulphate – Chondroitin and Glucosamine go hand in hand. In fact, they are mostly used together. Chondroitin plays a critical role in the absorption of liquids into the joints since it is highly hygroscopic. It makes the joints well moist and oiled.
- Manganese – this is a mineral that helps your pet’s body maintain connective tissue, sex hormones, bones and blood clotting factors. It also plays a vital role in carbohydrate synthesis, blood sugar regulation, fat reduction and calcium absorption. Manganese is also necessary for proper nerve and brain functioning.
- MSM – msm is a source of natural sulphur in your pet’s body. Sulphur is very important in that it forms the basis of most connective tissue in the body. It is responsible for making our tissue strong enough to withstand mechanical stress.
What Are The Benefits Of Using Actistatin Canine?
The following are the benefits of using this product;
- Offers relief in just 2 Weeks
- Nourishes joint Cartilage & Soft Tissue
- Fights Free-Radicals naturally & tackles Inflammation from the root cause
- Comes in a delicious Soft Chew format
- Dual-Patent Protected and pending patent
- No Loading Dose required
- Comes with a money Back Guarantee when bought from the official site
I bought these chews on the recommendation of a friend. They are somewhat stinky, and my dog doesn’t like them; we have to break them up into small pellets and hide them in her wet food. Not sure if they work…. since she won’t eat them. – Wendy S.
We have an 8 year old dog who has been on these chews from the vet. awesome product I have seen a huge improvement and when I ordered them from amazon they were half the price the vet charges! Thanks guys for saving me $63! – Jackie Flores
Actistatin Canine Dosage Information
Like earlier stated, this supplement comes in two different serving size;
For small dogs chews, the recommended dosage is;
- For dogs weighing 5-10 lbs. give 1 chew a day
- For dogs weighing 11-20 lbs. give 2 chews a day
- For dogs weighing 21-30 lbs. give 3 chews a day
Large Dog Chews, the Recommended Dosage is;
- Medium dogs (For dogs weighing 30-50 lbs). give 1 chew a day
- Large dogs (For dogs weighing 50-100 lbs.) give 2 chews a day
- X-Large Dogs (For dogs weighing +100 lbs.) 3 chews a day
Actistatin Canine Warnings and Precautions
- Check the product label to ensure you buy the product that will work best with the size of your dog
- This product might be made from all natural ingredients but may have some undesirable characteristics for first time users or dogs that are allergic to fish.Consult your vet if you are not sure of your dog’s allergies.
- This product is for animal use only. Keep out of the reach of children.
- Safety in animals that are pregnant has not been fully established
- In case of accidental overdose, please contact your vet immediately
- Consult your veterinarian before using this product in dogs with clotting disorders or dogs taking anti-coagulants
- Dogs that have diabetes, or any metabolic disorder may be affected by this product consult your vet.