Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products. may be used in posts without being labeled as such, however every attempt will be made to maintain transparency. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Active Botanical serum is an active face oil product formulated to accomplish the multi-correctional activity. From this product, your skin receives nutrients, minerals, and vitamins. They help it in the rejuvenation process; also the skin becomes more firm, clear, and radiant. Other functions include; maintain skin elasticity, inhibiting the production of melanin, strengthen capillaries etc.
A 30ml bottle goes at around $185.
The serum is manufactured at Vintner’s Daughter Company. The company was established in 2014 at Murrumbateman in the Canberra Cool Climate Wine District. After two years of research, April Gargiulo invented Vintner’s Daughter’s Active Botanical Serum. Inspired by high levels of ineffective and potential toxic fillers in her skin care products, she came up with this harmless alternative.
How it works?
They use whole botanicals with dense nutrients to ensure that serum contains high levels of powerful skin renewing agents. This is by combining and observing the plants rich in nutrients for about one week.
They use dark violet Miron glass for bottling; a natural filter allowing minimal sunlight to pass through and energetically activate the serum further enhancing the quality this product.
The small particle size of the formula and the push/press technique designed to activate further the serum, allows it to penetrate deeply into your skin layers. This is where it repairs, regenerate and replenish your skin. Amazingly, your body recognizes the plant actives as nutritive building blocks rather than foreign substances.
The product is manufactured using 22 different botanical ingredients and essential oils. They are chosen due to their individual capabilities and how they work in a synergy in different combinations.
The list entails:
- Linoleic acids which strengthen your skin elasticity.
- Bergamot peel oil– it lightens and brightens the skin. It also inhibits the synthesis of melanin.
- Avocado oil– it is rich in vitamins and prevents damage by free radicles.
- Marigold which has both healing and soothing powers.
- Rose damascene- it balances the hormones.
- Carrot seed oil- this oil is rich in vitamins and it is used as wrinkle reducer and cell regenerator.
- Rosehip seed oil- this targets UV damage and discoloration.
- Lemon peel- this botanical plant inhibits the process of melanin synthesis thus contributing in lightening and brightening your skin.
- Lavender flower- this ancient botanical contributes in healing and anti-inflammatory purposes.
- Alfalfa leaf and dandelion leaf which helps in cell generation and acts as a detoxifier.
- Nettle leaf which is enriched with vitamin A and C. It aids in combating wrinkles and sun damage.
- Rosemary leaf extracts which has anti-microbial properties.
- Cypress leaf oil which increases the blood circulation, strengthen the capillaries and delivers oxygen to your skin.
- Jasmine flower– it is important in promoting your skin elasticity and rejuvenation process; though it is rare.
- Tamanu oil- it has rich fatty acid content. It is readily available for absorption by your skin and it nourishes it.
- Other ingredients are tumeric, neroli flower oil, evening primrose oil, boswellia carteri oil etc.
- It keeps the aging signs at bay.
- It does not contain synthetic fragrances and parabens.
- They offer a 30-day 100% satisfaction money-back guarantee for a store credit where you do not incur shipping costs.
- The price of this product is not pocket-friendly.
- It might cause allergic reactions in your body.
There are both positive and negative testimonials available online from customers, but on the overall most of them express great satisfaction.