Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products. may be used in posts without being labeled as such, however every attempt will be made to maintain transparency. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Active White skin whitening is a skin care product whose main selling point is making the skin appear lighter and smoother. It comes in 1000-gram capsules, with L-glutathione as the main ingredient along with grapeseed extract and vitamin C. Although intended for skin whitening, manufacturers and users alike claim that the product also offers the benefit of improving overall health.
Most drugstore and health stores sell Active White skin whitening capsules, and it is also available online through various sellers. Be careful, though, when choosing an online seller, because not all of them carry the authentic version of the product. Active White skin whitening capsules are sold in boxes containing of 60 pieces each. One box is good for a month or two, depending on how many capsules you take per day.
How Active White Skin Whitening Works?
Active white skin whitening capsules contain a mix of potent antioxidants such as L-glutathione, grapeseed extract, and vitamin C. Antioxidants have lots of functions, but their main role is protecting the cells from the damaging effects of free radicals. These free radicals are the primary cause of aging, and fighting them off with antioxidants results to improved overall health. As a bonus, they also help lighten the skin tone and improve its texture. Using antioxidant-containing whitening products results to healthier skin that is a couple of shades lighter from its original tone.
Active White Skin Whitening Ingredients
- L-glutathione – A naturally-occurring antioxidant that is a staple in many whitening products today; its potency makes it a one of the most effective neutralizers of free radicals.
- Grapeseed extract – A natural fruit extract popularly used in many skin care products; it is loaded with lots of antioxidants.
- Vitamin C – A water-soluble antioxidant vitamin important not just in skin whitening, but in tissue repair as well.
- It noticeably enhances the skin’s overall color and texture.
- It is a multifunctional pill that also serves to improve overall health.
- It boasts of an all-natural, USA formula.
- It does not contain any artificial colors or preservatives.
- It is cheaper compared to other whitening capsules – one box lasts for 1-2 months.
- It offers a 7-day warranty.
- It can be purchased online.
- It is available in most drugstores and health stores.
- It must be taken every day to see results.
- It comes in a 1000mg capsule, which some patients claim is quite difficult to swallow.
- The product doesn’t seem to have an official website.
- There are no clinical studies to back up its claims; it only relies on how the individual active ingredients work.
- Fake versions of the product are available online, so be sure to buy only from a trusted seller that has lots of positive reviews from previous customers.
There are both positive and negative testimonials available online from customers, but on the overall most of them express great satisfaction.
To gain the many benefits of active white skin whitening, one to two capsules must be taken daily, preferably after meals. Be sure that you have the authentic product so you can get the results that you pay for.
Active White Skin Whitening Side Effects
So far, Active White skin whitening capsules have no reported side effects. However, there have been concerns regarding the presence of fake versions especially on the online market. While these fake products do not result to any serious problems, they are nonetheless ineffective and just a simple waste of money. To avoid getting a fake, be sure to buy the product only from trusted online sellers. You will know which one sells authentic by reading the reviews from previous customers. Better yet, make your purchase on physical stores so you can inspect the product (or the box, at least) first before paying for it.