Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
ActivPhy Joint Original Soft Chew Dog Supplement is a dietary supplement that can be readily bought over the counter. It contains essential fatty acids that have several different uses in our bodies. The producer claims that this product will come in handy for people who want their dogs to have a strong cardiovascular health, smooth fur, healthy joints and strong muscles.
What does the ActivPhy Joint Original Soft Chew Dog Supplement promise to do?
According to the manufacturer, this product contains powerful ingredients that will promote the health of your pet. It is recommended for pets who have the following conditions or symptoms;
- Itchy and uneven skin or fur
- Painful joints
- Immobile joints due to friction
- Poor grooming
The producers recommend liaising with your vet to ensure that your dog doesn’t have more serious issues before taking this product. This product promises to;
- Reduce the root cause of joint inflammation in dogs
- Promote a healthy cardiovascular system
- Promote joint lubrication
- Smoothens fur and skin
- Promotes the formation of stronger muscles
- Offer anti-oxidation and anti-inflammation
Ingredients used in ActivPhy Joint Original Soft Chew Dog Supplement
- Glucosamine HCI (Synthetic Source) – this perhaps the best rated ingredient in joint care. Plays a key role in the regeneration of cartilage and connective tissue
- Omega 3 (Flaxseed Oil) – Omega 3 fatty acids – Omega 3 fatty acids have been associated with different beneficial properties. These include joint and heart support. It has been used in numerous joint supplements due to their desirable characteristics
- Blue Green Algae Extract – it is considered among the most nutritious algae in the world. It is used in this product due to its high anti-oxidation properties.
- Citrus Bioflavonoids – they are believe to have powerful anti-oxidation and anti-inflammation properties that can rival most fruits consumed by humans
- Calcium Phosphate – this is a mineral supplement that is known to promote the formation of bones and increase in bone mass
- Manganese Sulfate – this is a mineral that helps your pet’s body maintain connective tissue, sex hormones, blood clotting factors, and bones. It also plays a vital role in fat and carbohydrate synthesis, blood sugar regulation and calcium absorption. Manganese is also necessary for proper brain and nerve functioning
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) – it is known for its numerous beneficial applications in human and in animals alike. It is particularly a nice source of natural anti-oxidation properties that help prevent free radicals.
- Zinc Sulfate – Zinc is a mineral antioxidant that is critical in the synthesis of bone, developing disease resistance and a healthy skin. It is found and is needed by every cell in the body. Research has linked it to a healthy immune system. Zinc deficiency causes two known skin disorders.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid – this is an antioxidant that has shown to help restore and recycle anti-oxidants such as Vitamin C, E and glutathione. It has the ability to fight both fat and water soluble free radicals. It is worth noting that Alpha lipoic acid is important in the process that turns carbohydrates into energy
- Grape Seed Extract – good source of anti-oxidants
Other ingredients include; CreatineMonohydrate, Turmeric, Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA), Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA), Boron, Selenium, Alpha Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E) 25 IU
Advantage of ActivPhy Joint Original Soft Chew Dog Supplement
- Fortified with minerals
- Contains all natural ingredients
- Has no known side effects
- Available over the counter without a prescription
Disadvantages of ActivPhy Joint Original Soft Chew Dog Supplement
- Doesn’t come with a money back guarantee
For dogs over 60 lbs. heavy, you will administer 4 soft chew a day for the first 4-6 weeks. This is known as the initial administration period. For dogs weighing;
- 5-10 lbs. – 1 chew a day,
- 11-20 lbs. – 2 chews a day,
- 21-30 lbs. – 3 chews a day.
After the first 4-6 weeks, use the following chart;
- 5-10 lbs. – 1/2 chew a day,
- 11-20 lbs. – 1 chews a day,
- 21-30 lbs. – 1 1/2 chews a day.