ADDTabz is well-known as a “Smart Drug” or “Study Drug” although it can be purchased without a prescription. It is a dietary supplement formulated to enhance cognitive abilities including memory, critical thinking, concentration and problem solving. It is categorized as a nootropic which is usually made with vital nutrients and natural extracts. The supplement was actually designed initially as an alternative to the prescription medication Adderall. One bottle with 40 tablets is priced $69 on the product’s website.
The dietary formulation is from Lexium International which is a trusted name when it comes to designer pharmacology. In fact, it is a world leader in creating pharmacological alternatives using state of the art technologies to come up with safe and effective products. The company has a good reputation in the supplement industry known for offering quality formulations for different needs.
- Helps improve memory and learning
- Promotes a positive mood
- Assists in enhancing cognitive abilities
- Improves brain function and health
- Reduces anxiety
How Does ADDTabz Work?
The formulation uses a combination of active ingredients to help improve cognitive abilities. It contains a powerful ingredient that positively influences norepinephrine and dopamine systems to enhance focus and alertness while helping boost energy level. It also contains potent stimulants that boost both focus and energy. The product enhances both physical and mental abilities for optimum cognitive performance.
Active Ingredients in ADDTabz
- Octopamine – This active ingredient is known to promote wakefulness while sharpening focus and improving motivation. It is said to positively influence dopamine and norepinephrine production to deliver its powerful cognitive effects.
- DMAA (Methylhexaneamine) – This is a potent stimulant for the nervous system which significantly improves focus and energy. It may have minor adverse effects on certain users so formulations with this ingredient need to be used with caution.
- Caffeine – This is the most well-known central nervous system stimulant today. It works together with DMAA to boost energy and improve focus. It is also known to boost physical and mental performance.
- Citicoline (Choline-CDP) – This is a legit nootropic common to brain enhancement supplements. It has been shown to improve focus and boost cellular energy safely.
Benefits of ADDTabz
- ADDTabz is from an established supplement manufacturer
- The formulation improves mental performance
- There are scientific and clinical data showing that the active ingredients are effective
- There are many good feedbacks from people who have tried it
- There is no independent clinical testing done on the formula to prove its effectiveness
- The product has not undergone extensive testing for safety
- ADDTabz is pricey compared to similar products on the market
- Some users noted side effects like jitteriness and sleep problems most likely due to the stimulants in the formulation
- It is not being sold in most shops
- The product may interact with certain medication and other supplements
There are both positive and negative testimonials available online from customers, but on the overall most of them express great satisfaction.
Take 1 to 2 tablets on an empty stomach. Start with 1 tablet then adjust the dosage accordingly. Avoid taking it at night since it contains stimulants which may affect sleep.
You need to consult your physician before taking ADDTabz if you are pregnant, nursing, under medication or if you have any medical condition. Follow the product directions carefully and make sure you are not allergic to any ingredient before taking the supplement.
ADDTabz Side Effects
The common side effects are jitteriness, dizziness and other side effects of stimulants. It may also cause stomach upset on certain individuals but this usually goes away once the stomach gets used to the formula in a few days. In case of any severe side effect, discontinue intake and consult your healthcare provider.
Does It Interact with Medications or Other Supplements?
The supplement may interact with certain medications or other supplements. For this reason, you need to consult your healthcare provider before intake if you are under medication or are taking other supplements. You need to be very careful if you are taking other stimulants since taking this may cause adverse effects.