Advanced Cetyl M® Joint Action Formula for Dogs is marketed as a 5-way joint action formula for active dogs. It is meant to relieve the symptoms of ailing joints by attacking the root causes of joint complications. The producers say it achieves this by regulating the immune system’s response to both external and internal stress. The manufacturer claims that this is the only product in the market that helps rebuild and stops the degeneration of joints. Is it true? Read the entire review to find out.
Advanced Cetyl M® Joint Action Formula for Dogs is sold in a white bottle with a white label with green font. Each bottle contains either 360 or 120 easy to chew tablets that can be easily mixed with meals or taken directly from the palm. The product is available over the counter for roughly $18-$37. This price may vary depending on the store you buy it from. Be sure to confirm shipping and handling costs before buying.
What you should know about Advanced Cetyl M® Joint Action Formula for Dogs?
- Although the product is available over the counter, it is recommended that you consult your vet prior to administering this product. Sometimes, some symptoms may look the same but require different treatment
- This product is made from natural ingredients that have been proven safe for your dog. However, the safety is guaranteed only if you follow the administration dosage carefully.
- This product is manufactured by Response Products. This is a reputable company producing both pet and human supplements. According to the official website, this company is family owned and run and it is headquartered in Broken Bow, Nebraska
What are the ingredients of Advanced Cetyl M® Joint Action Formula for Dogs?
- Garlic Root – Garlic is a herb used mainly as a flavouring in food. However, it has been used traditionally to prevent and treat a wide range of conditions and diseases.
- Bromelain – found in small quantity. It is popular in the joint care arena due to its natural anti-inflammation properties.
- Boswellin Extract – is a natural herbal extract that has been used for hundreds of years to reduce inflammation and pain that inflammation causes. Scientist also believe that this extract inhibits the activity of lipoxygenase enzymes, and this promotes the animal’s normal inflammatory response
- Ginger Root Extract – this is also a powerful natural anti-inflammation agent
- Yucca Extract – it has been used for the longest time possible in the treatment of various complications including migraines and in the treatment of arthritis
- Lipase – helps the body to better absorb fat
- Natural Roast Beef and Liver flavourings – makes it dog friendly.
What the benefits of Advanced Cetyl M® Joint Action Formula for Dogs
- This product is made from all natural ingredients
- It is safe to use for all dogs
- It comes flavoured to make it easy for dogs taking from the palm
- It is made by a reputable company
What the drawbacks of Advanced Cetyl M® Joint Action Formula for Dogs
- the manufacturer doesn’t give a money back guarantee
- they have not published clinical trial findings
- the product is not fortified with minerals
Love, love this stuff ! Works great on our middle aged Belgian Malinois, he was just beginning to signs of Arthritis, it has made him much more comfortable. Will purchase more. – Beth Clemens
A friend of mine was telling me about this product and swears by it. I decided to give it a try and I can’t believe the difference it has made in my lab!!!! You have to give it little bit time before you notice the difference. It took about 3 weeks and my dog was not limping, able to play hard with his brother and just feels better!!!!! It was such a big difference!! I have tried other well known products and by far…. I do believe Cetyl M is the best. I definitely will order this product from now on. – C. Hoke
Dosage and administration instructions
The manufacturer has issued the following dosage chart;
Administration period is divided into:
1. Initial Loading Period: when you first start using this product use an initial dosage of 2 tablets per 25lbs. weight daily for the first 4-6 weeks or until you get the intended results. You may opt to divide the dosage into two; evening and morning.
2. Maintenance Period: once you start getting positive results, reduce the dosage to 1 tablet per 25lbs. of body weight
The manufacturer recommends that you administer the recommended dosage approximately the same time of the day daily. For better absorption, administer tablets on an empty stomach. You may feel free to adjust your dosage level as you deem necessary.