Advanced dermatology is a skin care system with 5 different products, which works on your skin to provide deep regeneration on your skin cells to give a smooth, and radiant skin free from wrinkles and fine lines. Advanced dermatology products are made of natural ingredients which improves your skin structure making it firm and lifting it up. The active ingredients used to make the products have anti-aging properties and are free from dyes, artificial fragrance, artificial colours, and harmful preservatives. Below are the products available in the market under advanced technology:
- Overnight resurrection
- Daily sun defence
- Healing foam cleanse
- Super youth serum
- Deep wrinkle firming skin quench
These advanced dermatology products can be bought from their website or through third party retail traders. It is priced at $59.95 on which you will be supplied with the products for three months. Advanced dermatology products is covered by money back guarantee of 90 days if you are unhappy with the product and you return it.
How Advanced Dermatology works
Advanced dermatology products combine high quality potent ingredients which penetrates deep in your skin cells to naturally boost the production of keratin, elastin and collagen molecules. These molecules builds the structure of your skin cells, making it to strengthen and be more firm and tight smoothening out wrinkles and fine lines. Hyaluronic acid contains small polymers that allow better penetration of the product in your skin. This helps the product to reach the target sites to eliminate aging signs from their origin. The ingredients also have hydrating properties to keep your skin moist and glowing throughout the day. It gets rid of old and dead skin cells and replaces it with new ones leaving you rejuvenated and refreshed. It also incorporates antioxidants which protects your skin from oxidation by free radicles found in the environment.
Advanced Dermatology ingredients
Advanced dermatology products uses potent and natural ingredients with anti-aging and hydrating properties. The key ingredients used in all the products includes the following:
- Encapsulated retinaldehyde – it improves the appearance of the surface of your skin without any irritation.
- Polysaccharides, phospholipids and oligosaccharides.
- Vitamins and bio-concentrated antioxidants – to protect your skin against damage by free radicals found in the surrounding.
- Stem cells, growth factors and biomimetic peptides – to slow down aging process in your skin
- Hyaluronic acid – a low molecular weight substance that enables the skin care product to penetrate deep in your skin cells.
There are other different ingredients and preservatives used in individual products. They all aim at hydrating and preventing your skin cells from aging.
Advanced dermatology pros
- It is highly concentrated on active antiaging ingredients
- Keeps your skin moist and well hydrated throughout the day
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Makes your skin firm and smooth
- Improves elasticity of your skin
- Restores your skin natural glow
- The products are covered by a 90 day money back guarantee
- Improves the general skin tone
- It is safe for use
- It uses natural ingredients
Advanced dermatology cons
- It does not give information on the manufacturer of products
- All the ingredients used are not revealed
- Can only be bought online
- It makes five products and each give different results on different individuals
I’m pleased with this product. It is silky and light. I look forward to applying it because it feels so nice. I don’t see any change in my wrinkles, but it took me 65 years to earn them, and I didn’t expect them to disappear. I do like the brighter, smoother appearance of my skin. I’ll buy it again.
- Cleanse your face using your suitable cleanser
- Pat dry and apply advanced technology product
- Massage gently and leave it to absorb
- Use two times in a day; in the morning and at night
Advanced dermatology side effects
Advanced dermatology products uses natural ingredients and it is safe for use on your skin without any adverse reaction.