Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products. may be used in posts without being labeled as such, however every attempt will be made to maintain transparency. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
If you do not have natural curly hair, you probably have to struggle each morning with flat iron and brushes to get those curls. It can take quite a lot of time and be tedious to get those curls leave alone have then well done. Air Curler is a new technology based product that not only claims to give you your desired curls but also dries your hair. It fits on almost all dryers and does the entire work. You don’t need any other tools.
You can get your own Air Curler product from their online store, at $23 each. You can also buy two at $29. It comes with 30-day money back guarantee.
Manufacturer information and claims about Air Curler
Air Curler is a product manufactured by its own company, the Air Curler company in the USA. The manufacturers of this product claim that this product is one of the best in the hair industry. As it can both dry and curl your hair at the same time. They claim that the product does not need one to add any chemicals. Also the product fits on all dryers and does not require to be used with any other gadgets. It manages well on its own. The manufactures say that each gadget comes with detailed instructions on how to use it, so its customers can know how to navigate around it.
Manufacturers also claim that Air Curler is widely suggested for use by very many saloons. It is designed to use a short time to work so as to afford its customers minimal time.
How does Air Curler work?
- As stated by manufacturers, Air Curler is very easy. It is designed in such a way that it creates a mini-vortex. Comes with a bowl which you are supposed to dip your hair.
- Once you dip your hair in the bowl it spins around in a circular motion in quick successions. Curling the hair in the process.
- Comes with protective gear so you don’t burn as you handle your air curler
The benefits of using Air Curler
Air Curler has received overwhelming reviews and positive comments from all its users. Some of the benefits that come with Air Curler are as follows: –
- Easy to use
- You just need water. You do not need to add any chemicals that may be harmful to your hair and scalp.
- Gives you a professional look, soft and silky hair.
- It does both dry and curl your hair. Plays a two-in-one role.
- It is competitively cheap compared to other products.
- Curls come our tangle free.
- It is safe for use as it prevents direct heat.
- Avoids burning of your hair, maintaining your natural hair.
- Fits to all most all dryers.
- Many users found it challenging to put together the product parts. It comes accompanied with instructions on how to assemble each part. If the instructions are carefully followed it can prove very easy. Take your time.
The instructions for use of Air Curler
Air Curler is exactly easy to use for any user. It’s one of the best technology breakthroughs in the beauty sector. To get the maximum benefits for this product: –
- Fit your air curler to your dryer as per instructed and power on.
- Divide your hair into sections. Its better to start by dividing straight in the middle to two halves. Then divide each half into smaller sections. You can use pins or small rubber bands to hold each section.
- Spritz water to the ends of each section with water to dampen your hair. Make sure not to get the scalp wet.
- Set the hairdryers settings to medium heat. Then place a section of your hair into the curler bowl for about 15 seconds.
- Change the settings to cool for about 20 seconds. Voila! You can see your set of Hollywood curls.
The Precautions of using Air Curler
- Air Curler has no burning no matter how much it heats up. Comes with protective gear.
- Make sure to follow the given instructions to ensure it works for you.
The Side Effects
Air Curler is designed in such a way that it is safe to use for all its users. It avoids direct heat thus you will not experience the headaches common with using flat irons.