Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
With the busy schedule of today’s world, fast foods are becoming a norm. More so with kids and youth at home obesity levels tend to be on rise because of these fast foods associated with high amount of fats. People are now concerned with their health as they take foods low with fats. Basically you do not have to stop taking your favorite food because Airwave Fryer is here to remedy your problems as it is capable of frying your foods without using oil. The Airwave Fryer uses super-heated air which rotates in the machine to fry your food. This is one of the revolutionary kitchen appliances that promise to give you a tasty and delicious fries and keep you healthy. The Airwave Fryer can also be used to reheat your food, baking cakes, roasting and grilling.
You can now purchase your own Airwave Fryer from their official website which is available in three and five quarts. You can choose 3 easy payment ways at $33.33 plus $14.99 P$H
The Airwave Fryer also offer a 60-day money back guarantee if the customer is unsatisfied with the product
Manufacturer information and claims about AirWave Fryer
Airwave Fryer is manufactured by Tristar Products Inc. the manufacturer argue that Airwave Fryer is a special kind of fryer currently in the market, as it uses heated air that moves inside the machine and making it possible to fry food without oil. The Airwave Fryer will get you 80% fat free delicious meals. They claim that the Airwave Fryer uses zero added fats, as a result preventing the occurrence of obesity. They further insist that the fryer will still give food a more natural taste with fewer calories, less mess and no fried oil smell. The fryer will still keep the crunchy nature of fries intact.
How does AirWave Fryer work?
Airwave Fryer purposes to serve you with tasty fried foods that the whole family is going to enjoy without any guilt or fear of obesity. The Air wave fryer uses Turbo airwave action that fries’ food without oil. It comes in hand with:
Pan and Basket
- where the food is put to be fried
- Has a ready signal and auto shutoff
Adjustable Temperature Control
Food Separation Fryer
- Fries two different foods at once
Active Key Ingredients
The benefits of using AirWave Fryer
Airwave Fryer is a very easy to use device that comes with a lot of benefits to it, some of which include the following:-
- AirWave fryer use air instead of oil thus saving you the cost of buying oil and fats
- AirWave fryer maintains the foods natural taste
- Balance your calories intake
- Able to cook two different kinds of food because its cooking basket can be divided into two
- Removes smell associated with oil
- It is simple to use and safe
- Storage friendly as it is small in size
- Used also for baking, roasting and grilling
The Disadvantages of AirWave Fryer
- Its small size allows it cook onlya small amount of food at a time
The instructions for use of AirWave Fryer
Airwave Fryer is a simple machine to use as it does not entail a complex procedure to operate and fry your food, all you have to do is:
- Make sure the machine is on a right position and not at the edge of the table or countertop
- You just put the food into the pan at the bottom of the Airwave Fryer, until a click sound is heard that will indicate if the pan has been well inserted
- Set the desired temperature you want
- Set the time frame required to cook the food
- Than let the food cook
- Turn of the Airwave Fryer when not in use and store in a safe place
The Precautions of using AirWave Fryer
- Do not pour oil into the as fire and injuries may occur
- Put just enough food on the pan as recommended as more will affect the heating system
- Do not put your hands inside the fryer when is turned on
- Do not use any kind of extension but rather plug the machine on the main socket
- Should be keep away from reach of children
- You should read first the manual before using the fryer
The Side Effects
Airwave Fryer uses turbo airwave action to fry food instead of oil, these unique feature has proven to reduce the risk of obesity thus Airwave Fryer has no side effects on your health.