Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
An increasing problem with weight gain and healthy living is forcing many to look for solutions to avoid diseases associated with it. Given this, therapist Hubertus Trouillécreated an all-natural Almased drink to help his patients increase their metabolism, aid weight loss and maintain ideal weight. Also, Almased promotes healthy detoxification as an all-natural metabolism drink available in shake form. In addition to its metabolism, Almased Wellness Tea promotes healthy detoxification. As a result it increases kidney function and aid in providing a restful sleep.
Each Almased product is sold in cans at a cost of $27.97 each in sizes of 17.6 oz.
Manufacturer Information and Claims about Almased
The official website for Almased product claims that it has scientific approval. However, there are no published research studies for the same.
How Does Almased Works?
Almased is a meal replacement product containing a mixture of fermented soy, skim milk yogurt powder, and honey enzymes. You mix it into a shake and take daily to support weight loss and healthy living. You have a diet program that runs for 3 to 14 days on Almased drink. Do it in four phases.
- The First Phase: Replace regular meals with the Almased drink to prepare it for future metabolic adjustment. Start with 3 Almased shakes with a home-made vegetable broth of fresh water. In each shake dissolve 8 tablespoons ofAlmased in 10-12oz. of water, vegetable juice or fruit tea. You can use cinnamon to flavor. You may have a higher weight loss at this point. It should not go beyond two weeks because it might result in unhealthy weight loss.
- Reduction Phase: This is to support steady and healthy weight loss. Replace two of the regular meals preferably dinner and breakfast with the Almased shake. The outstanding meal should include high intake of protein but low in carbohydrates that can go on for six weeks or until you find your ideal body weight.
- Stability Phase: You eat two meals and have the Almased drink to replace the remaining one. To maintain your new weight long-term.
- Life Phase: Therefore, you enter stability phase where you can have all the three meals alongside the Almased drink to stabilize weight management.
- Soy Protein Isolate: It is the main ingredient in Almased made from defatted soy protein used for making shakes. It provides healthy protein and essential amino acids.
- Skim Milk Yogurt Powder: Provides the body with muscle building protein. It is non-fat and a source of calcium and riboflavin. It is easier to digest because of reduction of the amount of lactose. It creates a thickness similar to shakes.
- Honey Enzymes: It creates fermentation. Raw honey is also added to help in digestion.
- Vitamins: Contains unprocessed Vitamin A, E and C. Vitamin A, E and C are antioxidant that protects against free radicals, aid cell division and metabolize fat. The Almased drink also contains three vitamins B, thiamin, riboflavin and B6. B6 provides the body with the necessary energy.
- Amino Acids: They are essential for proper body functioning. Each day the body requires replenishment.
Benefits of Almased
- Essential nutrients in Almased drink enable you to begin the day with vigor and have a restful sleep.
- Gives the body with lactic acid and active probiotics to improve your immune system.
- It boosts metabolism by improving cell renewal leaving you with a better mood
Drawbacks of Almased
- Customers unable to take because of taste
- No money back guarantee
- It is expensive given that you require 36 cans for your dieting plan
Do not mix Almased with hot liquids since it destroys the enzymes. Drink the Almased while fresh. It requires that you stick to a diet plan.
Almased Side Effects
It is not tasty forcing some people to add unsweetened cocoa or vanilla to make it edible. Some customers threw up after drinking Almased.
- First Phase: Take three shakes of Almased (50g in water or low-fat milk 200-350 ml) for two weeks.
- Reduction Phase: Take two shakes of Almased (50g in water or low-fat milk200-350 ml) for six weeks or until you find your ideal body weight.
- Stability Phase: Take one shake of Almased (50g in water or low-fat milk 200-350 ml) to maintain your new weight long-term.
- Life Phase: Take one shake of Almased drink (50g in water or low-fat milk 200-350 ml) alongside the meals
There are no known interactions when using the Almased supplement.