Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Aloha Green Juice supplement is designed to provide essential nutrients for detoxification. It contains 14 dried fruits and vegetables. It also claims to boost your immune system response, boost your energy and improve hydration. According to their website, it is made of organic ingredients that are grown in absence of animal fertilizers. Its powder has 40 calories, thus, it needs to be mixed with 8-10oz of milk, water or juice.
It comes in small packets that are portable. It is available in three different packs that come along with different pricing. They are 7-pack at $20, 15-pack at $40 and 30-pack at $75.
Aloha Green Juice is manufactured in Aloha Company located in New York. It was launched in the year 2013. It is produced in a GMP-certified facility.
- 50mg of Sodium
- 200mg of Potassium
- 8850mg of Daily Good Blend
- 550mg of Spirulina which is packed with vitamins. It acts as an energy booster.
- 800mg of Spinach which may be helpful in boosting your mood.
- 600mg of Moringa – it is a protein that is packed with antioxidants.
- 1400mg of Green Pea – it has a variety of antioxidants nutrients that may be used to aid in skin plumping.
- 900mg of Wheatgrass Juice – it aids in digestion and may also help in blood oxygenation.
- 550mg of Wild Blueberries which contains antioxidants and may also help in memory and mood boosting.
- 300mg of Raspberries which have antioxidants and may also aid in fatmetabolism.
- 2465mg Coconut Water – it provides important minerals and it is also used as a hydrant.
- 30mg of Lemon used to improve the flavor.
- 400mg of King Trumpet Mushrooms – it provides vitamin D and may also be used to support your immune system activity.
- 300mg of Enoki Mushrooms – it provides vitamin B3. It may be used in balancing your immune system.
- 475mg of Oyster Mushroomswhich may be used to protect your cells and boost your immune system.
- 20mg of Yellow Hawaiian Ginger – it might improve your nutrient absorption and digestion process
- 60mg of Hawaiian Red Alaea Salt which adds minerals and flavor.
- They are toxin-free
- They do not contain fillers, flavors or artificial sweeteners.
- It is easy to use.
- The firm offers free shipping services for orders that are above $50.
- Little information is provided about the money-back guarantee.
- The firm fails to give details on functions and benefits of some ingredients.
- Less information is provided about the company.
- Its price is not pocket-friendly.
It functions by providing whole food nutrition required by your body. It contains ingredients that have the ability to detoxify your body toxins, boost your mood, improve digestion and promote skin elasticity. Other functions of this product are: boosting your immune system, improving your cognitive health supports due to its alkalizing effect and providing powerful antioxidants.