Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products. may be used in posts without being labeled as such, however every attempt will be made to maintain transparency. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Aloha Green Juice supplement is designed to provide essential nutrients for detoxification. It contains 14 dried fruits and vegetables. It also claims to boost your immune system response, boost your energy and improve hydration. According to their website, it is made of organic ingredients that are grown in absence of animal fertilizers. Its powder has 40 calories, thus, it needs to be mixed with 8-10oz of milk, water or juice.
It comes in small packets that are portable. It is available in three different packs that come along with different pricing. They are 7-pack at $20, 15-pack at $40 and 30-pack at $75.
Aloha Green Juice is manufactured in Aloha Company located in New York. It was launched in the year 2013. It is produced in a GMP-certified facility.
- 50mg of Sodium
- 200mg of Potassium
- 8850mg of Daily Good Blend
- 550mg of Spirulina which is packed with vitamins. It acts as an energy booster.
- 800mg of Spinach which may be helpful in boosting your mood.
- 600mg of Moringa – it is a protein that is packed with antioxidants.
- 1400mg of Green Pea – it has a variety of antioxidants nutrients that may be used to aid in skin plumping.
- 900mg of Wheatgrass Juice – it aids in digestion and may also help in blood oxygenation.
- 550mg of Wild Blueberries which contains antioxidants and may also help in memory and mood boosting.
- 300mg of Raspberries which have antioxidants and may also aid in fatmetabolism.
- 2465mg Coconut Water – it provides important minerals and it is also used as a hydrant.
- 30mg of Lemon used to improve the flavor.
- 400mg of King Trumpet Mushrooms – it provides vitamin D and may also be used to support your immune system activity.
- 300mg of Enoki Mushrooms – it provides vitamin B3. It may be used in balancing your immune system.
- 475mg of Oyster Mushroomswhich may be used to protect your cells and boost your immune system.
- 20mg of Yellow Hawaiian Ginger – it might improve your nutrient absorption and digestion process
- 60mg of Hawaiian Red Alaea Salt which adds minerals and flavor.
- They are toxin-free
- They do not contain fillers, flavors or artificial sweeteners.
- It is easy to use.
- The firm offers free shipping services for orders that are above $50.
- Little information is provided about the money-back guarantee.
- The firm fails to give details on functions and benefits of some ingredients.
- Less information is provided about the company.
- Its price is not pocket-friendly.
There are very minimal online reviews about the product. Some reviews shows that the “green” flavor may be an acquired taste. Some customers loved the effectiveness of this product and they recommended it to other users. They also rated it with 5 stars. Some like the fact that they do not have to swallow pills and it has a chocolate flavor. However, there are those who claim that it tastes awful.
It functions by providing whole food nutrition required by your body. It contains ingredients that have the ability to detoxify your body toxins, boost your mood, improve digestion and promote skin elasticity. Other functions of this product are: boosting your immune system, improving your cognitive health supports due to its alkalizing effect and providing powerful antioxidants.