Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products. may be used in posts without being labeled as such, however every attempt will be made to maintain transparency. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Alpha Peak is a natural supplement that the manufacturer, Ripped Labs, claims can build muscle mass, reduce body fat levels, improve strength as well boosting energy and sex drive. The manufacturer also boldly claims that within 30 days you will be able to re-engineer your physique and take it to the next level.
According to the manufacturer, the supplement was featured in Maxim, Men’s Health and Men’s Journal, although a mere advertisement does not do much for bolstering claims of results.
How Does Alpha Peak Work?
Alpha Peak’s primary mechanism of action is to boost production of testosterone levels, naturally, making it easier to build and accrue muscle. Higher testosterone levels also decrease the amount of fat that the body stores, and promotes the burning of already present fat stores. This boost in testosterone levels also results in a sizable increase in libido and male sexual function. Also, the supplement decreased the amount of testosterone that is converted to the metabolite DHT, so more muscle growth is the result.
Ingredients Found In Alpha Peak
The Official manufacturer site poorly does not display the ingredients found in the supplement. However, we were able to determine that it contains primarily 4 ingredients:
- Boosts testosterone production naturally my stimulating Luteinizing hormone release
- Improves male fertility and erection potency
- Boost libido
- Boosts testosterone levels by preventing it from converting to the metabolite DHT
- May also increase human growth hormone levels according to a study conducted on mice
- Increase energy levels and regulate metabolic processes
- Speeds up recovery and boosts immune system
- Supplies much needed currency so muscles can grow
- Directly promotes synthesis of muscle after working out and during active recovery
Advantages of Using Alpha Peak
- Improves the rate of building muscle mass
- Increases speed of fat loss thanks to muscle thermogenesis
- Promotes strength gains allowing you to lift more weight and get larger muscles
- Decently priced compared to other muscle building and testosterone boosting supplements
- Improves your energy levels so you can work out for longer
- Offers a one-month free trial package
- Offers 30-day refund policy
- Website states that consumer is not automatically enrolled into auto-billing
Disadvantages of Alpha Peak
- Website does a poor job at explaining the ingredients in the supplement
- Website also gives no directions for use
- Claims of 30-day transformation are not proven by science even though they link to references
There are both positive and negative testimonials available online from customers, but on the overall most of them express great satisfaction.
Alpha Peak Pricing and Availability
Alpha Peak is available at the official manufacturer’s website getalphapeak.com, where you can order in quantities of 1, 3, 5 or 7 bottles. The more you purchase, the cheaper it works out per bottle.
Alpha Peak Dosage Instructions
No clear directions were forthcoming on the manufacturer website, but owing to the fact that a bottle contains 60 capsules, and lasts for one month, the recommended dosage has to be two pills daily. We are unsure if they need to be taken around the time of workout, or with food.
Side Effects of Alpha Peak
No side effects of using Alpha Peak were found upon investigation.
Precautions When Using Alpha Peak
Please be sure to consult your physician prior use of any health supplement. In the case of Alpha Peak, men with a history of prostate or hormone dependent problems need to take extra care, as boosting the levels of testosterone could be worrisome. However, it should work fine in the majority of men over 18, as it is an all-natural product
Will Alpha Peak Interact With Other Medications?
As some ingredients are heavily processed by the liver, it is best not to consume alcohol while using the supplement. In addition, please discuss with your physician or pharmacist about any prescription medication you may be using to avoid any negative drug interactions.