Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products. may be used in posts without being labeled as such, however every attempt will be made to maintain transparency. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
AMBI Fade Cream Overview
AMBI Fade Cream, when used as directed, can gradually lighten dark skin areas for an even, natural skin tone. AMBI Fade Cream is specially formulated to improve skin discolorations or hyperpigmentation such as freckles, age spots, liver spots, and uneven skin pigmentation brought by pregnancy. It contains sunscreen to help prevent reoccurrence of skin darkening.
AMBI skin care products were developed to meet the needs of people who are struggling to find products that can help them achieve a clear, healthy, and radiant skin. AMBI offers a wide range of facial cleansers, fade creams, lotions, and moisturizers to help keep the skin nourished and healthy. The company implements strict quality controls together with a specialized team of researchers for the development of skin care products. Produced using the latest technology in skin care science, AMBI skin care products are carefully formulated to be safe and effective.
AMBI fade cream has a unique, triple-action formula from the combination of the following ingredients:
Hydroquinone – an active ingredient which effectively fades dark spots
Vitamin E – helps keep the skin soft and smooth
Alpha Hydroxy Acid – enhances skin texture and skin color
The active ingredients making up the major percentage of the entire formula are:
Hydroquinone 2%, which acts as a skin bleaching agent and Octinoxate 2%, which serves as a sunscreen.
Hydroquinone is an ingredient commonly found in skin lightening products in spite of its potentially harmful side effects. Hydroquinone acts by decreasing the production of melanin pigments in the skin, by doing so, it simultaneously increases the skin’s exposure to Ultraviolet A (long wave) and Ultraviolet B (short wave) rays. This increases skin cancer risks due to UV exposure. Hydroquinone is allowed in skin care products in concentrations up to two percent.
Octinoxate is a UV filter rapidly absorbed into the skin. Octinoxate can filter Ultraviolet B rays from the sun but it does not protect against Ultraviolet A rays. Octinoxate is an endocrine disruptor affecting the hormone systems in the body including the thyroid hormones.
Advantages Of Using Ambi Fade Cream
The advantages of using AMBI Fade Cream are the following:
- It effectively lightens dark spots on the skin.
- It is easy to apply.
- It reduces fine lines and wrinkles, leaving your skin soft and smooth.
- It is cost-effective because it already contains a sunscreen.
- It is ideal for normal skin types.
- It offers noticeable results in just two weeks, when used as directed.
Disadvantages Of Using Ambi Fade Cream
The down sides of using AMBI Fade Cream are the following:
- It may cause skin irritations or allergies.
- It does not work for all skin types especially for those with sensitive skin.
- It contains ingredients linked to cause serious side effects such as skin swelling, blistering, and peeling. Another possible adverse effect is ochronosis or the darkening and thickening of the skin.
- It is not advisable for children and pregnant women.
The AMBI Fade Cream has a great customer satisfaction rating among consumers. Consumers found this product effective in lightening dark skin spots. Some consumers found this product slow in delivering the desired results. But as with most skin care products, patience is the key to getting the best results. Also, skin lightening does not occur overnight. Consumers agreed that they got a great value for their money.
How Does AMBI Fade Cream Work?
The AMBI Fade Cream triple-action formula contains Vitamin E (tocopherol), Hydroquinone and Alpha Hydroxy Acid (fruit acid). Vitamin E protects the skin from the sun’s harmful radiation, from pollution, and from other toxic agents. Vitamin E has a soothing effect on the skin, making it softer and smoother by reducing the appearance of fine lines. Hydroquinone lightens the dark areas or spots on the skin by slowing down the melanin production. Hydroquinone helps normalize the natural skin tone. Alpha Hydroxy Acid helps promote skin cell rejuvenation that leads to an improved skin texture and color. In addition to the mentioned ingredients, AMBI Fade Cream also contains Octinoxate, which acts as a sunscreen protecting the skin from Ultraviolet B rays.
Are There Any Side Effects?
The use of Hydroquinone in skin care products has been banned in some countries due to its potentially harmful side effects. Although it effectively whitens the skin, prolonged exposure to Hydroquinone can cause some serious long-term effects. It has been linked to disorders such as ochronosis, blood diseases, and adrenal gland abnormalities.
Octinoxate, on the other hand, is highly unsuitable for children and pregnant women. Octinoxate is rapidly absorbed by the skin, and it has been linked with developmental and reproductive toxicity.
How To Use Ambi Fade Cream?
Use AMBI Fade Cream twice a day, morning and night, after using a gentle facial cleanser or exfoliant. Apply a small amount of cream as a thin layer on the desired area. Gently rub the cream until it is absorbed by the skin. It is also recommended to follow it up with a 30 SPF sunscreen for extra protection.
- This product is intended for external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If swallowed, seek immediate medical attention or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Keep out of reach of children. Do not use this product on children under 12 years of age unless prescribed by a qualified physician or a dermatologist.
- The use of this product can cause skin irritations ranging from mild to severe. If skin irritation occurs, discontinue use. If the irritation persists or worsens, consult a doctor.
- Do not use this product on sunburned skin. Do not apply to broken skin.
- Before using this product, apply it on an inconspicuous area of your skin to test for hypersensitive or allergic reactions.
Where to Buy?
For more details, please click here