Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
In order to get the best body shape you’re dreaming of, we need to have a perfect level of testosterone inside the body. While a lot of testosterone boosting supplements can supply it, not all can maintain the balance between the good amounts of testosterone over estrogen inside our body.
In order to achieve big, strong and lean body muscles, our body needs to block the conversion of excess testosterone into estrogen. Anatropin, a natural testosterone enhancer doesn’t only boost testosterone levels inside our body, but also focuses on stopping the conversion of the male hormone into estrogen. Anatropin testosterone boosting supplement can be bought worldwide so, let’s take a closer look to know if their claims are real and reliable.
Manufacturer Information and Claims about Anatropin
Anatropin is a product of Gaspari Nutrition, a company which supplies several sports nutrition supplements all over the world. Although, the company is no longer manufacturing the product, there are several retailers who are still selling Anatropin online.
Gaspari Nutrition calls their product as the maximum testosterone booster and estrogen control. Specifically, Anatropin was designed to perform three functions:
- Increase testosterone levels inside the body
- Control the conversion of testosterone into estrogen
- Enhance the alpha male mentality
Additionally, Gaspari Nutrition claims that their product was formulated out of all natural ingredients. Their formulation was also based on real clinical studies and scientific research, although they did not put any evidence to prove their claims.
How Anatropin Works?
Anatropin testosterone booster contains several active ingredients known to have testosterone boosting properties. Basically, the product works by boosting your natural testosterone levels while suppressing the production of estrogen inside our body.
Naturally, the hormone testosterone is very essential for building large muscle mass. A normal level of it is also crucial for other myriad of benefits like increased energy, libido and enhanced overall sports performance. That is why every guy should focus on increasing their testosterone levels naturally to achieve these benefits.
However, our body normally converts any excess testosterone into estrogen once it is detected. Thus, it becomes difficult for a man to achieve a leaner and bigger muscle mass even if you work harder in the gym. Anatropin solves this problem, making it possible for you to increase your testosterone levels, and enhance your libido, energy and stamina on bed.
Active Key Ingredients
Unlike other testosterone boosters, Anatropin contains a unique blend of ingredients such as:
- Zinc – Mineral is highly associated in increasing testosterone levels especially for males who are lacking this mineral.
- Vitamin D3 – Naturally boosts testosterone levels by participating in the natural production process.
Propriety Blend of Ingredients
- Velvet Bean Extract – Is an indian herb which is rich in natural anti-oxidants and also helps in maintaining healthy sperm production. Several studies have also shown that it boosts natural production of testosterone.
- Brassaiopsis Glomerulata Extract – contains aromatase inhibitors, which prevents conversion of testosterone into estrogen.
- Anacyclus Pyrethrum DC Extract – Has been found in several studies to have libido enhancing and testosterone boosting properties.
The Benefits of Anatropin
- It uses only natural ingredients
- It boosts the production of natural testosterone hormone in the body
- It blocks the conversion of testosterone into estrogen
- It comes from a reputable company
- There are several positive reviews about the product
Drawbacks of Anatropin
- The product is no longer sold by the manufacturer
- They did not cite any relevant studies about the effectiveness of the product
The Dosage Instructions
Take 2 capsules of Anatropin before breakfast. It is important to take it on an empty stomach to maximize its absorption. Take additional capsule in the afternoon or in the evening, before meals.
Accompany this product with proper diet and exercise.
Seek your physician’s advice before taking this product. This is not recommended for younger individuals below 18 years old and for those with existing medical conditions.
Side Effects of Anatropin
Anatropin is said to be an all-natural blend of ingredients. Although undesirable side effects are unlikely, it is important to consult your doctor before taking this product.