Andre Lorent Anti-Aging Cream is revolutionary skin care product that contains scientifically-proven powerful anti-aging and skin repair ingredients. It is a 5-in-1 formula that consists of matrixyl, argireline, hyaluronic acid, and vitamins C and E. It claims to be a “must-have” day cream for those who want to get rid of signs of aging, most-especially fine lines, wrinkles, crow’s feet, and laugh lines. According to its manufacturer, one Broadway actress even called this cream her “Fountain of Youth in a jar.”
You can buy this cream from its official website, along with other Andre Lorent skin care products. For $19.95 (previously $79.95), you can get a 60-ml jar of cream. The company offers free shipping for orders within the US, as well as hassle-free returns and satisfaction-guarantee. If you don’t find the product as effective as it claims to be, you can always return it to the manufacturers to get a full refund.
Working Process of Andre Lorent Anti-Aging Cream
Andre Lorent Anti-Aging Cream provides excellent anti-aging effects by combining the most powerful natural anti-aging ingredients available today. These are matrixyl, argireline, hyaluronic acid, and the antioxidant vitamins C and E. The formula also consists of moisturizing botanical ingredients. The combination of these anti-aging ingredients and botanical moisturizers is what will give that long-term solution to restoring the skin’s vibrant and youthful look.
Ingredients of Andre Lorent Anti-Aging Cream
- Matrixyl – A peptide that naturally rejuvenate the skin from within by inducing collagen production to stimulate repair of damaged and aging skin.
- Argireline – Works in the same way as Botox injections but much safer, it relaxes the muscles near the surface of the skin to help reduce fine lines, wrinkles, and crow’s feet.
- Hyaluronic acid – The secret weapon when it comes to providing the skin with intense hydration; this ingredient traps moisture and thus makes the skin smoother and more elastic.
- Vitamin C – An antioxidant vitamin that shields the skin from the harmful effects of free radicals; it helps lighten age spots, repair sun damage, and lift sagging skin.
- Vitamin E – Also an antioxidant vitamin; it nourishes the skin, making it soft and supple.
Andre Lorent Anti-Aging Cream Pros
- It contains scientifically-proven effective natural ingredients.
- It does not contain irritating ingredients like parabens and sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS).
- It gets rid of fine lines, wrinkles, laugh lines, crow’s feet, and other signs of aging.
- It helps even out skin tone.
- Its moisturizing properties help make the skin radiant and glowing.
- It promotes repair of damaged skin.
- It boosts the production of collagen.
- It protects the skin against free radicals.
- It is formulated to be lightweight, non-greasy, fragrance-free, and fast-absorbing.
- It is perfectly suitable for everyday use on all skin types.
- It undergoes rigorous safety and quality testing.
- It is less expensive than other anti-aging products on the market.
- It has a 100% satisfaction policy.
- It is available online and can be purchased via multiple payment methods.
Andre Lorent Anti-Aging Cream Cons
- It is does not offer free trial (although it has a 100% satisfaction policy).
- It is not available in local health and beauty stores.
There are both positive and negative testimonials available online from customers, but on the overall most of them express great satisfaction.
Andre Lorent Anti-Aging Cream must be used after washing your face and patting it dry. Apply the cream onto your face and neck area then massage gently until fully absorbed. For those with oily skin who may find the product too rich for a day cream, you can use it as a night cream instead. Same instructions apply. Use the product regularly for best results.
Andre Lorent Anti-Aging Cream consists only of natural ingredients that were scientifically-proven to be safe and effective. It does not contain paraben, SLS, fragrance, or other artificial ingredients that may irritate the skin. It is also hypoallergenic and thus suitable even for sensitive skin. However, no matter how safe, non-irritating, or hypoallergenic a product claims to be, the best way to find for sure is to test the product first and see how your skin reacts to it. If unwanted reactions occur, don’t use the product and just try other brands (like the ones below) that may better suit you.