Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Andre Lorent Cellulite Cream is available for $19.95, which makes it one of the most affordable anti-cellulite products on the market. It is a creamy, soft lotion which is quick to dry on the skin, leaving it feeling softer and smoother. Not only does it diminish the dimpling appearance of cellulite, but it also makes the skin feel wonderfully moisturized and supple.
Andre Lorent Cellulite Cream is offered with a complete satisfaction guarantee. Andre Lorent says that they offer unmatched customer service for any consumer who is not 100% satisfied with the products in their range. The company purports to have a primary goal of ensuring that customers are completely happy with their purchase. To this end, they offer a 100% refund on all returned product, even if it has been used within thirty days. This should provide plenty of time to try out the product and ensure that you are happy.
Andre Lorent products were created to epitomize the beauty of St Barths. The husband and wife creation team behind the range wanted to embody the beauty of this fantastic island with a range which offered science-based, high quality and pure products including anti-aging and anti-cellulite creams. The manufacturer is based in the United States and offers customers a full website resource with a support email address and a toll-free telephone number.
Active Key Ingredients
Unfortunately, a full ingredients list is not available. However, the manufacturer does state that their products are made using all natural ingredients, which have not been tested on animals and contain no parabens. Andre Lorent does list some of the active ingredients used in the product, including;
- Caffeine: Caffeine is reputed to inhibit phosphodiesterase, which helps to burn fatty tissue deposits which cause the dimpled appearance of cellulite on those problem areas including the thighs, butt, and legs.
- Retinol: This is a Vitamin A derivative which can be easily absorbed by the skin to penetrate into the deep subdermal layers. Retinol is said to aid the body in producing collagen to improve the elasticity and texture of the skin.
- Shea Butter: Shea Butter is a natural cream rich in Vitamin A. It is not only a fantastically effective moisturizer, but it also has a number of healing properties including boosting collagen and restoring the elasticity of the skin.
- Sunflower Seed Oil; this emollient is rich in Vitamin E to trap moisture within the skin cells and protect against free radical damage.
Andre Lorent Cellulite Cream Advantages
This product offers a number of advantages including;
- Low Cost:
While many anti-cellulite creams on the market can cost upwards of hundreds of dollars, Andre Lorent Cellulite Cream is currently available for less than $20. This removes the disadvantage for many consumers who find the price a massive barrier.
- All Natural:
Andre Lorent advertise that all of their products are made from all natural ingredients, which are free from parabens and are not tested on animals. Parabens are often used in cosmetic products, but for many years they have been classified as estrogen disruptors, which have been linked to the development of cancer.
Andre Lorent Cellulite Cream Disadvantages
- No Full Ingredients List: Like many cosmetic manufacturers, Andre Lorent does not provide a full ingredients list. While the product is said to contain all natural ingredients, this may still present a problem for those with certain allergies or sensitive skin. Fortunately, the product is offered with a full thirty day guarantee, so you can buy with confidence that you won’t have wasted money if the product proves to be unsuitable for your use.