Andro400 is essentially a testosterone booster but it is marketed as a weight loss supplement for older men. It is designed to boost free testosterone in the body which helps increase lean muscle mass and reduce body fat especially in problem areas like the midsection. The formula is designed to address the decreasing testosterone level in men which starts sometime around their early 30s. Aside from decreasing body fat, the supplement also helps increase sex drive, improve energy levels and help reverse signs of aging. One bottle is being sold on the product’s website for $29.95.
What Does The Product Claim To Do?
- Boost free testosterone level in the body.
- Help in reducing body fat.
- Boost energy level.
- Improve muscle tone.
- Increase libido.
- Improve mood.
- Help in controlling blood glucose levels.
- Prevent the conversion of testosterone to estrogen.
- Eurycoma Longifolia – this is the only active ingredient of Andro400. It is a plant native to Indonesia and Malaysia and has been used in traditional medicine for centuries. It is used for its aphrodisiac, anti-diabetic and anti-malarial properties. Recent studies have shown that it may help stimulate the production of testosterone in the body which is the reason it boosts sex drive of men. Some studies have even shown that it can help treat mild cases of erectile dysfunction.
Pros of Andro400
- It is made without chemicals and synthetic hormones.
- The active ingredient has been used in traditional medicine for centuries.
- It contains a natural testosterone boosting ingredient backed by some clinical studies.
Cons of Andro400
- There is no substantial evidence that Andro400 really works in delivering its claims.
- It is not offered with a money back guarantee.
- The product is not from a reputable supplement company.
- It is just an overpriced tongkat ali supplement.
- It is designed only for older men.
- There are many complaints due to the fact that the product doesn’t work or it causes side effects.
- There are some negative reviews saying it doesn’t really offer considerable results.
The short story: This product is not worth taking. The long story: For almost $30 it is more expensive than testosterone boosters from known supplement companies. There are even products being sold at less than $10 containing the same active ingredient. I still decided to try it because I’ve always been curious of tongkat ali which is its primary and only active ingredient. I regret the decision and should have spent the $30 to buy a kettle bell because this supplement didn’t do anything. It is not effective and not worth recommending. – Dane Y., San Diego
I took this for weight loss and it didn’t do anything. I even exercised daily and lessened my meal sizes. Well, I lost 2 pounds in a month but I think it is mostly because of the diet and exercise. I’ve tried many better testosterone boosters and there are also many better weight loss supplements. – Jim B., Austin
How Does Andro400 Work?
Andro400 works through its key ingredient eurycoma longifolia which is a natural testosterone booster. It addresses low testosterone which is common in aging men starting in their late 30s. With increased levels of testosterone, body fat is reduced while lean muscle mass increases especially when it is taken while following an exercise program that focuses on resistance training. A higher level of testosterone in the body also increases sex drive, improves overall mood and offers other health benefits.
Are There Any Side Effects?
There are several possible side effects from taking Andro400 including oily skin and acne breakouts which are common side effects when testosterone increases significantly. Some users also reported experiencing an allergic reaction which is due to sensitivity to the primary active ingredient eurycoma longifolia.
Follow the product directions carefully. If you are taking any medication or have been diagnosed with any medical condition, you need to consult a healthcare professional prior to using Andro400. Make sure you’re not allergic to the ingredient before taking. In case of any side effect, discontinue intake and contact a healthcare professional. Never take more than the recommended dose.
How to Take It?
Take two capsules daily with meals. Some users have experienced gastric disturbance when taking it without food. It is best taken in the morning so that the body has more access to testosterone.