Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products. may be used in posts without being labeled as such, however every attempt will be made to maintain transparency. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Arthri-D claims to be a natural dietary supplement that utilizes the healing properties of glucosamine with selected plant extracts and essential vitamins to give the perfect blend of joint care products. Unlike most joint care products, Ahtri-D uses more minerals than plant extracts to promote its joint care properties. The manufacture claim that Arthri-D is a “revolutionary formula that combines one of the highest grades of glucosamine with essential plant extracts” designed to fight arthritis. Arthri-D relies heavily on Vitamin D3 and that’s the reason we have the “D” in the name Arthri-D.
Give manufacturer information for Arthri D
Ahtri-D is a trademark dietary supplement that is produced and sold by a US company registered by the name Arthri-D LLC. This company is based and headquartered in the posh area of Beverly, Massachusetts.
- N-acetyl glucosamine – N-acetyl is a form of glucosamine that can be harvested from the outer shells of shellfish. This form of glucosamine exhibits slightly different properties from other forms of glucosamine and this explains why it is readily absorbed as compared to other forms. Although it might not be clear why the producers opted to use this form of glucose, it is logical to assume that it is preferred due to is slightly lower molecular mass. Although there’s little research on this ingredient, N-acetyl glucosamine is recommended for the care of osteoarthritis and IBD (inflammatory bowel disease), ulcerative colitis and Crohn’s disease.
- Chondroitin – Chondroitin is popular in joint care products and is used in combination with Glucosamine. It is believed to help in arthritis due to its anti-inflammation nature
- Turmeric – This herb is often touted as being anti-inflammatory. It has been used in ancient Asian medicine for the same.
- Boswellia serrata – Boswellia serrata is a plant extract familiar with joint care products. It is known to have strong anti-inflammation qualities.
- Bromelain – Bromelain is also known as Ananas comosus. It is an enzyme found in the stem of pineapples plants. It’s a protein-digesting enzyme, but it appears to have other properties including being anti-inflammatory.
Arthri D Advantages
- Quickly absorbed to our system
- Contains essential vitamins
- Doesn’t rely on the glucosamine-chondroitin combination
- Natural ingredients
- Manufactured in the US under US laws
Arthri D Disadvantages
- Expensive as compared to completion
- Official website lacks critical information such as side effects
- Long term care product
“I used Arthri-D about 3 years ago after being told I needed a knee replacement. My knee began feeling better and I did not get the knee replacement. Recently my knee started bothering me again and I have started taking Arthri-D again and have already noticed an improvement. I recommend Arthri-D for anyone with joint problems. I will use it to avoid surgery as long as I can.” Helen
“I am on SSI/Disability for issues with my back and both knees. I have pain every time I am standing or walking. The info-commercial looked promising. I paid $65 dollars for this product and I could not afford it. It did not work. I did not get any relief from my pain. Couldn’t tell any difference in my arthritis being any better. These are quite expensive and didn’t seem to help me at all.” By Darcy
How does Arthri D work?
There’s nothing special about the working formula of Arthri D. Just like many other supplements out there; Arthri-D prevents the agents that cause joint pain. The biggest cause of joint pain is inflammation and free radicals that cause oxidation in our joints. Just like any other preventive care supplement, Arthri-D stops anti-inflammation by destroying the elements causing it. However, Arthri does little rehabilitation to tissues that are already damaged.
- Avoid taking if you are allergic to shell fish
- Don’t take if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Not recommended for persons using blood thinning medication
- Seek professional help if you are taking other forms of prescription medication
- This supplement cannot be used as replacement for prescribed drugs
How to take Arthri D?
The recommended dosage is two Arthri-D capsules in the morning and two in the afternoon or evening. It is advisable that you take Arthri-D supplement with meals and lots of drinks.
Where to Buy?
For more details, please click here