Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products. may be used in posts without being labeled as such, however every attempt will be made to maintain transparency. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Arthro 7 Overview
Arthro 7 is a natural supplement developed to be used in joint care. It contains all natural ingredients that lubricate and restores unhealthy joints.
From the official website, Arthro- 7 will allow you to continue doing physical activities such as swimming, jogging, golfing, dancing, etc. that become impossible due to weak joints. The manufacturer says that Arthro-7 is clinically tested and proved to work efficiently.
Arthro-7 can’t heal, treat or be used as a vaccine against any known disease. Arthro-7 is just a supplement used for the joint care and maintaining healthy joints.
What is Arthro 7 and What Does it do?
Arthro-7 is an all natural supplement containing vitamin C plus AR & Joint Complex that is used in joint care. Arthro-7 promises to reduce subjective symptoms associated with joint complications.
Arthro 7 is packed with powerful ingredients that promise to promote joint flexibility and the formation of collagen.
Arthro-7 Promises to Naturally:
- Relieve joint discomfort
- Promote joint mobility
- Rejuvenate joint tissues
- Nourish joint cartilage
Where is Arthro-7 Made?
Arthro-7 is produced and designed in the United States with consultation and advice from U.S. Doctor’s Clinical experts. Arthro 7 is not approved by the FDA but is produced in an FDA approved laboratory that is good enough.
Active Key Ingredients
Arthro-7 contains a mixture of vital ingredients that give it their healing capability. The major ingredients are
- Collagen – Collagen is an important part of our body since its innate properties have the ability to heal wounds. On top of that, it can improve mobility, fortify unhealthy joints and support overall health.
- Vitamin C – This is an essential vitamin that is necessary for the formation of Collagen. Besides that, it is an important antioxidant that supports your overall health. Vitamin C, L-ascorbic, is essential to both humans and other animal species and protects the body from antioxidants.
- MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) – MSM is another natural form of organic sulfur found throughout in our body that is critical for healthy Collagen, cartilage, and joints. Lack of sulfur leads to the of low amounts of collagen, and thus you suffer from weak joints, and open wounds don’t heal in time.
- CMO (cetylmyristoleate) – CMO is a fatty acid that naturally works to support joint comfort. CMO is a joint lubricator, often referred to as WD-40, which nourishes our muscles, tendons, and joints.
- Bromelain – Bromelain refers to a mixture of sulfur proteolytic enzymes, obtained from the pineapple stem (Ananascomosus). Bromelain has a special targeting ability that is useful in speeding up healing time and reducing pain.
- Lipase – Lipase is a digestive enzyme that helps the body absorbs compounds like CMO.
- Turmeric – Turmeric, Curcuma longa, is a bright yellow spice with a deep, pungent smell used as a food additive. Turmeric curbs inflammation and promotes overall joint health.
Other ingredients include; Gelatin, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate, titanium dioxide.
The Advantages of Doctor’s Best 5-HTP
- Arthro-7 is made with all natural ingredients that are not known to have any side effects.
- No side effects have been reported by customers using this product.
The Cons of Doctor’s Best 5-HTP
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients mentioned above, you may experience side effect like symptoms. It is recommended that you consult your doctor right away.
- From when I received it I followed the directions. I took 4 a day, my arthritis in my right knee never stopped hurting.
- Been using Arthro-7 for about 2 months and it has helped eliminate back and shoulder pain that have been bugging me for a long time.
How Should I take Arthro 7?
Arthro-7 is made for adult consumption only. Typically any grown-up can take Arthro-7 since it is not a prescription drug but rather a dietary supplement taken with meals and aimed at maintaining and restoring joint health.
Artro-7 is to be taken as advised by your doctor or pharmacist.
Arthro 7 Dosage
The recommended dosage is two tablets per day for the first two weeks and 3 or two tablets thereafter. Unless you are advised otherwise by your doctor, you should strictly stick to this dosage.
When Will I Start Seeing Results?
Arthro-7 is a long-term care product. You should expect no notable change for the first one and a half bottles, but from there you should expect to have healthy joints that are pain-free. In that case, it will take you slightly over six weeks to notice any improvement in health.
It has taken an average of six weeks for most the customers giving feedback to realize health improvements on their joints.
Does Arthro 7 Really Work?
This is a tricky one to answer. According to some customers, it works but not as fast and efficiently as the manufacturer claims.