Athrocen 300 is a joint supplement that is marketed as a natural way of promoting joint health and maintaining joint mobility. Athrocen 300 is a dietary supplement that is made using avocado/soy and designed for people who are;
- Having problems with their joints due to swelling and stiffness
- Recovering from connective tissue wear and tear from joint injuries or surgery
- Looking for a healthy and pain free muscle and joint life.
- Allergic to fish especially shellfish
Who produces Arthrocen 300?
Arthrocen 300 is manufactured, marketed and prompted by Arvin America. Like the name suggest, the company is based and operated from the Unite States of America. According to their online merchant shop, they produce several other health and fitness supplements.
Ingredients that are contained in Arthrocen 300
The active ingredient used in this product is
- Avocado-Soybean Unsaponifiable (ASU) – ASU is created by isolating specific oils from avocados and soybeans. Some clinical studies suggest that ASU stops the chemicals that promote inflammation and promote synovial fluid formation and promote regeneration of connective tissue and cartilage.
- Other ingredients in this product are; Silica, Magnesium stearate and gelatin
Advantage ofArthrocen 300?
- This product is made from vegetable oil and thus it is safe to use without the fear of allergic reactions unlike products with glucosamine.
- This product doesn’t contain NSAID’s like most other similar products.
- The product is cheap. It goes for an average of $30 in most web stores
- Arthrocen 300 doesn’t contain added fillers and preservatives. It is made from all natural ingredients free from gmo and gluten.
- Promotes joint mobility and overall joint health.
Disadvantages of using Arthrocen 300?
- Lacks essential minerals that are known to promote bone formation
- Lacks vitamins like B2 and B1
- The product doesn’t come with a money back guarantee
Arrived safely and on time, was as described and I have taken it intermittently. The benefits to my 72 year-old arthritic finger joints, may be imagined, but even a placebo effect is welcome in this case. – D. J. Lombard
In trying to find more info on this product I visited artrocen.com website and found little information but this was interesting, “you are not entitled to rely on any information in this web site.” It appears that arthrocen is just a reseller of a product from an undisclosed manufacurer in an undisclosed country. I’ll keep looking for what seems like a more legit product. – Teresa
Directions of usage
The producers recommend that you take a single capsule every day unless you have been advised otherwise by your caregiver. It is highly recommended that you take the pill with loads of water. Avoid taking this product with alcohol and carbonated drinks. Note that the effectiveness of Arthrocen 300 may vary depending on the specific individual and the extent of damage that the joints have suffered. You should allow the supplement at least six months for optimal results. Some customers reported positive results in the first week, for others it took months.
Warning and Precautions while taking this product
- Ensure to purchase this product from a certified store. Dietary supplements are prone to counterfeits and thus you should be careful of where you shop from.
- Arthrocen 300 is not designed to heal or cure any joint related ailments. All the same, it may come in handy in the rehabilitation of joints during arthritis or after an injury or surgery.
- You should always keep it in an air-tight container away from the elements.
- If you think you might allergic to any of the ingredients or you experience allergic reactions, discontinue use and consult a caregiver in extreme conditions.
- The producers doesn’t recommend using this product if you are pregnant or breast feeding/ consult your caregiver prior to taking this product.
What are the clinical studies that have been don Arthrocen 300?
There seem to be no clinical studies done on this product. And if there is, then the company or group that conducted it didn’t publish the clinical study and the findings. Nonetheless, we established that there have been several researches and clinical studies conducted on Avocado-Soy. The findings of all the studies suggested that it can help promote joint mobility, improve joint discomfort, fight joint inflammation and above all, support overall health.
Customer reviews onArthrocen 300?
Like expected, customers were divided about the effectiveness of Arthrocen 300. The difference came about since the product seems to have different effects on different people. Those in support of the product love it mostly because it contains all natural ingredients that are not known to cause harmful effects in the body. They compared it to ingredients that contain glucosamine and white willow. Those not in support of the product are disappointed that it takes too long to show evidence of positive effects. Some customers reported using this product for up to six months without change.