Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products. may be used in posts without being labeled as such, however every attempt will be made to maintain transparency. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
ArthX is package as a total solution to address all the joints related problems. The manufacturer claims that its fast acting effects are also long term. This therapeutic dietary supplement claims to be the answer to joint pains, immobility in joints and weak connective tissue. The official website sells it for $34.99 making it a very competitive joint care solution.
What is ArthX Relief and What Does it do?
ArthX relief is a natural remedy to joint aches. The product has been designed with what is been taunted as a top-bottom approach. It promises to address the most common joint complications; joint pain and cracking joints. It is described as a fast acting product but the ingredients suggest otherwise. We are inclined to believe that this is a long-term joint rehabilitation formula.
Who is Behind ArthX Relief?
The product is sold and marketed by Rainbow Light. This is a California based company that has been in operation since 1981. It has produced an array of other mineral and vitamin supplements.
How Does Arthx Relief Work?
This product has a rather common approach to joint pain. The main cause of joint pain is friction and inflammation. Friction is either caused by worn out joint tissue or inadequate lubrication. On the other hand, inflammation is mostly caused by our bodies’ immune system. ArthX working formula revolves around these two causes of joint pain. It comes packed with ingredients that are known to restore degenerated tissues and promote joint lubrication. This product can be used both for prevention and rehabilitation.
What are the Ingredients in ArthX Relief?
ArthX chooses to incorporate some of the most popular joint care products. This makes it similar to hundreds of other joint care products. The most active ingredients in ArthX are;
- Chondroitin Sulphate – this is a highly hygroscopic ingredient that is known to provide lubrication in our joints by promoting fluid in-flow to the joints.
- Glucosamine – glucosamine is a very popular ingredient that is mostly used in conjunction with Chondroitin. It promotes the repair of worn out joint tissue and stimulate the formation of chondrocytes
- MSM – this is a natural source of sulphur in our bodies. It acts as a powerful anti-oxidant and plays a pivotal role in the formation of collagen.
What are the benefits of taking ArthX Relief?
- The product is made from all natural ingredients
- Contains no artificial sweeteners, colors or fillers
- Manufactured by a well experienced company
What are the Drawbacks of ArthX Relief?
- The official website is shallow on information
- The product is not well marketed online
Arrived quickly! I received a bottle instead of the package but I prefer the bottle anyway. The price is great. I have used this product off and on for years, but quit using it because it was usually not in stock in my local store and it was much more expensive. – Facelikeaflint
The product was not as shown. I wanted to buy the old Arthx Relief with the hands picture on it because my mother said the old model/product worked for her and the newer one did not work as well. – Jyat
How Should I Use ArthX Relief?
The recommended dosage is two tablets daily. It doesn’t matter whether you take them in a single serving or spread across two servings. We recommend taking the tablets with lots of water and not carbonated drinks.
Who Should not Take ArthX Relief?
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women; unless they are in consultation with a qualified practitioner
- Children below the age of 18 years
- People who are allergic to any of the above mentioned ingredients
Does Arthx Relief Interact With other Medications?
The product is not reported to react to any medication. However, we highly advise consulting your caregiver if you are taking any other form of medication.
What are The Possible Side Effects of ArthX Relief?
There are no reported side effects associated with ArthX. However, you may feel a decrease in blood pressure, gastric upset or nausea in the first few weeks of taking the product.
- Consult your caregiver if you are taking any other form of medication prior to taking this product.
- Store ArthX in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight
- Do not use ArthX if you are allergic to any of its ingredients
- Take the product directly as recommended
- Do not take this product with alcohol and carbonated drinks