Aura Slim Garcinia Cambogia is a natural weight loss product that aims to incorporate a proven ingredient in order to provide several weight control benefits to the user. The product uses a premium formula and is developed in a GNP certified laboratory to ensure it is safe, effective and developed under certain regulations.
The Product Details
Aura Slim Garcinia Cambogia is a weight loss product that uses a popular product discussed among weight-loss enthusiasts in order to help suppress appetite, while also blocking the body’s fat producing abilities. The product also claims to help individuals with improved energy levels and to enhance serotonin production in the brain, which could help emotional eaters control their cravings better. The product is available in a trial-format, but a shipping and handling fee is payable by all customers who subscribe to the trial offer. It is also important to note that the specific product seems to be only available to U.S. customers as the sales page only lists “United States” in their list of supported countries.
The formula contained in Aura Slim Garcinia Cambogia uses premium-grade ingredients in order to provide an effective, yet safe blend to help individuals lose weight in a more natural way. The main ingredient found in the formula is Garcinia Cambogia – a natural occurring fruit that has gone through various studies in order to proof its benefits on overweight and obese individuals. This fruit is a tropical species of the Garcinia family and is native to the Indonesian area.
According to WebMD, Garcinia Cambogia has two main functions for users who would like to use it to lose weight. First, the fruit reduces the user’s appetite to ensure the user does not eat too much food – especially snacks in-between meals. Secondly, the fruit blocks the human body’s fat-producing mechanism so fat cannot be produced in the body anymore. They also report that the fruit can help to balance cholesterol levels and to regulate blood sugar levels in the body, which may be beneficial for individuals who suffer from diabetes or high cholesterol. These benefits are reported to be mostly due to the active ingredient found in Garcinia Cambogia, which is hydroxycitric acid.
- A study be the Teikyo University School of Medicine in Japan provided evidence that hydroxycitric acid contents extracted from Garcinia combogia can, in fact, reduce fat accumulation in a randomized study. Participants were split into two groups, with one group receiving hydroxycitric acid and the other a placebo during a 16-week period. Participants were aged between 20 and 65, and were a mixed combination of male and female participants. At the end of the study, fat accumulation in the abdominal area of the subjects who received hydroxycitric acid were significantly reduced in both sexes.
With a proven, medically researched formula such as the one found in Aura Slim Garcinia Cambogia, you have to realize that the benefits of the product are usually considered better than a large number of competitive products.
- The formula contains 60% hydroxycitric acid, also commonly known as HCA, a proven ingredient that promotes weight loss.
- The formula does not contain any artificial ingredients, fillers or binders.
- The formula has been registered with the FDA and is developed in a GNP certified laboratory.
- By suppressing your appetite, the product helps emotional eaters stop their cravings.
Unfortunately, as with any product, Aura Slim Garcinia Cambogia also has a couple of weaknesses.
- The product may not be sold to anyone under the age of 18 and is not recommended to be used by any person who are not 18 years or older.
- While the formula has been registered with the FDA, it is not approved by the FDA and the claims have not been evaluated by the FDA.
- The product can only be obtained by subscribing to a trial offer, which needs to be manually cancelled within the trial-period to avoid automatic rebilling by the company.
- According to the sales page of the product, they only ship to individuals who reside within the United States.
There are both positive and negative testimonials available online from customers, but on the overall most of them express great satisfaction.