According to one of the websites offering Auralei Serum, it is the culmination of the latest technology in skin care. It contains powerful revolutionary ingredients that can deliver dramatic effects in reducing skin aging signs in just days of use. It even claims to make the user look younger in just 7 days of use which is anenormous claim. The formula is said to be an anti-aging moisturizer that replenishes the skin while reducing aging signs such as fine lines, wrinkles, sagging of the skin and dark circles. It is not stated what the actual price of the product is but there are different websites offering a free trial.
What Auralei Serum Claims To Do?
- Reduce wrinkles quickly
- Deliver deep hydration all day long
- Diminish fine lines
- Makes the facial tissue firmer and gives it a lift
- Reduces eye bags and dark circles in the eye area
- Significantly increases collagen in the skin
About The Manufacturer
There is nothing written on the websites offering the free trial regarding the company that manufactures the anti-aging product. It is also not stated where the formulation is being made which is not a good sign when it comes to the quality, safety and effectiveness of the anti-aging product. There is only a free trial being offered but the terms and conditions cannot be found on the website. There are complaints regarding the free trial offer saying credit cards were charged after only a few days of receiving the formula which is obviously not enough time to test it properly.
How Does Auralei Serum Work?
There is not much details provided regarding how Auralei Serum works to fight aging of the skin. It is just stated that it uses an advanced and clinically proven combination of active ingredients that drastically improve the skin’s texture and appearance. The formula is also said to contain powerful moisturizers that can penetrate deep into the layers of the skin for long-lasting hydration. This makes the skin softer and improves its appearance. It also uses ingredients that improve immunity and protect the skin but there are no specific details available.
Auralei Serum Active Ingredients
There are no details available on the actual active ingredients of the product. It is only stated that it contains moisturizers, vitamins, antioxidants and other ingredients that restore the youthful qualities of the skin.
- Vitamins – the formula claims to provide skin essential vitamins that help make the skin healthier and improve its smoothness, suppleness and radiance.
- Antioxidants – this is included in the formulation because it helps protect skin cells from the ravenous effects of free radicals. It also helps protect collagen and elastin in the skin from breaking down prematurely. The problem is the lack of information on what antioxidants are used in the formulation of Auralei Serum.
- Collagen Boosters – the product works like most cosmetic procedures for restoring the youthful qualities of the skin. It boosts collagen in the skin which combats the rapid decline of collagen that occurs naturally with aging and other factors.
Auralei Serum Advantages
- The skin aging treatment can be tried for free
- It is said to contain antioxidants and powerful moisturizers
- The formula works to reduce skin aging signs while also dramatically slowing down the skin’s aging process
- There are several good feedback online saying it is slightly effective
Auralei Serum Disadvantages
- There is no clinical evidence backing the claims of the product
- No information is available on the actual active ingredients of the product
- Some people say they are sensitive to the formula
- There are some complaints saying the free trial is just a scam
- Many feedbacks say it doesn’t really deliver fast anti-aging results
I sent for a sample after seeing this product on FB endorsed by a celebrity, paid for shipping only to find the fraud team from my visa notified me of a further attempt for £89 unauthorised! So they have cancelled this transaction. Not at all acceptable.
I’ve received the product, with no paperwork, invoice, contact.
I’ve emailed the support group to complain and since cancelled my visa so thanks to Auralie for the aggravation! – Kim Kay
I got sucked into this scam thinking I was buying a one-off trial offer of the Auralei serum and cream for $19.99 but when a second bottle was delivered yesterday (with no paperwork – just this little jar crammed into a small box protected by foam balls) alarm bells started ringing. I rang this above Australian contact no. and some pushy little “overseas” woman insisted I stay with the programme and kept reducing my costs from $19.00 every month to $19.99 every 3 months. It took me 15 minutes to convince her that if she doesn’t cancel my order I will take this matter further. I am now waiting on a confirmation email advising that my order has been cancelled. – Lisa
Make sure your skin is clean and dry before applying the serum. Put small dots all over your face then spread evenly. Massage the serum onto your skin focusing on areas with visible skin aging signs. Allow it to completely dry before applying other products on your skin such as makeup.
Since there is no information on the ingredients of the product, you should test it first on a small area of your skin to check for adverse effects. If irritation develops, this may indicate that there is an ingredient you are allergic or sensitive to.