Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Auralux is an advanced skin care formula for reversing the appearance of skin aging signs. It works to enhance the production of collagen in the skin in order to restore its youthful qualities. The formula is designed specifically to eliminate fine lines, wrinkles and even problematic dark circles under the eyes. It gives the skin a lifting effect to address sagging and make it more youthful. The formulation also works to brighten the skin while making it suppler and more youthful in both appearance and texture. There is a free trial offer on certain websites.
What Does It Claim To Do?
- Enhances the production of collagen in the skin
- Helps in diminishing fine lines and wrinkles
- Gives the skin a visible lift and prevents sagging
- Brightens the skin tone
- Makes the skin appear more youthful and supple
There is no information available on the manufacturer of Auralux or where it is made. The product is relatively unknown in the skin care industry. It has been available for some time but the brand still has not established a good reputation in the industry. There are also some complaints in connection with the free trial offer wherein customers’ credit cards were charged because they were not able to return the product on time.
How Does It Work?
Auralux uses a combination of anti-aging ingredients that offer benefits like deep skin hydration to slow down the process of skin aging. It also works to condition the skin through natural active ingredients that are rich in nutrients. The formulation also utilizes the power of antioxidants to protect skin cells from free radical damage which is one of the major causes of rapid skin aging. It also uses natural anti-inflammatory ingredients to help maintain the youthful qualities of the skin. The product also boosts collagen production and promotes skin regeneration.
Auralux Active Ingredients
- Ceramide Complex – this works on the outermost layer of the epidermis to help minimize moisture loss and keep the skin supple. It helps slow down the skin aging process which is accelerated when it is dry.
- Phytosphingosine – it conditions the skin and works as an anti-bacterial lipid. It is crucial for healthy skin and helps regulate lipid production in the outer layers of the skin.
- Retinol Palmitate – this active ingredient works as an exfoliator which helps boost skin regeneration. It is one of the most popular anti-aging ingredients used in skin care formulations because of its effectiveness.
- Palmitoyl Oligopeptide – it increases collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid production which helps make the skin more youthful. This is a common ingredient in anti-aging products because there is plenty of evidence that it works.
- Rosemary Extract – it is rich in nutrients like calcium, iron and vitamins that help in keeping the skin’s youthful qualities. It also contains antioxidants that help protect the skin from free radical damage.
- Balm Mint Extract – this is a soothing natural ingredient that has powerful anti-inflammatory properties. It helps slow down the skin aging process.
- There is a free trial available for this anti-aging product
- It contains active ingredients that are proven to be effective
- The formulation includes hydrating ingredients
- There are good reviews from people who have tried it
- Auralux is not from an established skin care company
- Some users may experience skin irritation from the formula
- Some active ingredients are not substantially proven to be effective
- The product has not undergone thorough testing for effectiveness and safety
- There are negative feedbacks saying it is not very effective
Directions for Use
Apply on clean, dry skin preferably after cleansing. Massage the formula onto your skin to ensure thorough absorption. Once it is completely dry, other skin care products or makeup can be applied. Use in the morning and evening for optimum results.
Avoid contact with your eyes. Perform skin testing to check sensitivity. If skin irritation develops, wash with water and discontinue use. This may indicate that you are sensitive to any of the ingredients. If you have very sensitive skin, consult your dermatologist before use.