Australian Dream overview
Australian Dream is a joint care cream designed that promises to soothe arthritic and joint pain. The cream also promises to relieve other body aches thanks to the potent blend of ingredients. According to the producers, Australian Dream has no odour like other joint care cream. The producer further purports that this cream doesn’t leave a greasy feeling on your skin.
Despite its name, Australian Dream is produced in the United States under United States laws and distributed by Nature’s Health Connection, Inc. Campton. However, there is confusion on who the real manufacturers are since some products are label as “product of Australian Dream”.
What Does it contain?
Australian Dream contains numerous ingredients. However, from the official website there are only three active ingredients and this are Glucosamine sulphate, Chondroitin sulfate and Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM). These products are contained in many joint care products but we will still discuss them in brief again.
- Chondroitin – Ensures joint flexibility, comfort and joint lubrication. On top of that, it helps quicken the absorption of Glucosamine.
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) – MSM is an organic sulfur compound used in the treatment of arthritis. MSM reduces pain and enhances joint mobility (some researchers claim that MSM also reduces inflammation). Since it supplies sulfur, MSM plays a key role in the generation of connective tissues and formation of sulfur. MSM plays an important role in Rub on Relief Cream since it increases cell permeability allowing quick dissolving of other ingredients in to the cell.
- Glucosamine – Glucosamine is a naturally occurring component of glycosaminoglycans. Glycosaminoglycans are small sponge-like compounds tasked with absorbing and binding water within cartilage. Glucosamine is essential in maintaining flexibility, joint cushioning, and general knee functioning. It’s also crucial in; stimulating cartilage production, the formation and structuring of ligaments, tendons, bones, and other connective tissue, natural joint repair, and reduction of inflammation in the joints.
Other ingredients: Water, Butylene Glycol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Chondroitin Sulfate, Emu Oil, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Glucosamine Sulfate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower), Oil Laureth-7, Methylisothiazolinone Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Polyacrylamide, Potassium Sorbate Sodium, Polyacrylate Tetrasodium ,EDTA Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin-E), Trideceth-6
Pros of Australian Dream Cream
- Designed to give instant relief
- Doesn’t leave the skin greasy
- It doesn’t have a smell. That is, it is odourless
- It comes with a 30 day money guarantee
- It contains all natural herbs
- It is in cream form, which acts fast
- Quick temporary relief from joint pain and aches
- It doesn’t have a burning sensation
- Available in various different retail stores
Cons of Australian Dream Cream
- Offers temporally relief
- Details of ingredients are not given on the official website
- There is confusion about the actual name of manufacturer
- Not for pregnant and nursing women
- No consumer testimonial present on the official site
- It contains shellfish, thus may cause allergic reactions to some people
“Did not work for my wife…she said it was a great smoothing cream but did not help her arthritis symptoms. I will be returning for the money back refund. Only problem I may have is Amazon did not provide a receipt with the shipment…not sure if Australian Dream honours the computer generated copy of my order. Will post outcome” – By Edward Standal (Plymouth, Minnesota United States)
How to Use Australian Dream Cream?
It is recommended that you wash the painful area with warm water. Then scoop some Australian Dream cream on your finger and apply it on the painful area and lightly massage the area. Give Australian Dream Cream at least fifteen minutes to act on the pain. That is, if you need to take a bath after applying the cream, use fifteen minutes before taking the shower. Don’t use Australian Dream Cream for more than four times a day.
Does Australian Dream Cream have any Side Effects?
Australian Dream contains Histamine Dihydrochloride which is known to cause allergic reactions and may have side effects related to eyes and open wounds on the skin. If inhaled, or mistakenly eaten it can cause lots of effects. Avoid Australian Dream if you are allergic to shellfish, then avoid this cream.
Where to Buy?
For more details, please click here