Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Avanafilis a Drug erectile dysfunction (ED) developed by Vivus Inc. that is currently undergoing clinical testing. Like Viagra, it is a selective phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitor, and works by supporting blood flow to the penis to help men achieve an erection. Data collected thus far has shown that Avanafil significantly improved erectile function in study participants.
Since Avanafil is not yet on the market, information regarding prices and satisfaction guarantees is not available at this time.
Avanafil Product Details
Like similar Drugs, Avanafil is taken orally prior to sexual intercourse. Studies show Avanafil works in as little as 15 minutes. This is much faster than Viagra, which usually takes about 30 minutes to deliver its effects.
Good About Avanafil
- Avanafil works in much the same way as Viagra
- Clinical trials have shown that Avanafil is effective
- Avanafil can work within just 15 minutes
- Avanafil may be suitable for men taking heart medications
Bad About Avanafil
- It will likely be some time before Avanafil is released onto the market
- Avanafil is formulated with chemical rather than natural ingredients
- Headaches, back pain, and nasal congestion were side effects reported by study participants
- No information is available about how much the Drug will cost