Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products. may be used in posts without being labeled as such, however every attempt will be made to maintain transparency. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Are you tired of staring back in the mirror everyday with puffy, tired looking eyes? Tell you what, you’re not even staring at the real problem yet but, keep going like that everyday and it won’t take long before your eyes get surrounded by Crow’s feet, fine lines, deep seated wrinkles, and dark circles.
Skin around your eyes are so thin, sensitive and fragile that giving this area special attention is not an option but rather is a must.
About Avène Soothing Eye Contour Cream
Wake up and stare back to an improved version of you with Avène Soothing Eye Contour Cream. For only $27 for every 10 ml precision applicator tube, watch how skin around your eyes enlivens and brightens up to give you a more youthful, more vibrant look.
Avène Soothing Eye Contour Cream’s formulation is packed with the extremely moisturizing and soothing combination of natural and synthetic ingredients all blended up in thermal spring water.
This product works to calm and soothe tired, puffy eyes.
Manufacturer information and its claims about Avène Soothing Eye Contour Cream
Avène Soothing Eye Contour Cream is manufactured by Avène, a dermatological institute and hydrotherapy center that operates out of the Haut-Languedoc National Park in France.
All Avène products have been carefully formulated based on the research and knowledge gained from decades of working with patients who were born with or have developed center extreme cases of skin conditions including psoriasis, eczema atopic dermatitis, burns and scars.
Avène believes that the thermal spring water located right next to the Center is naturally blessed with minerals and nutrients that have natural calming, soothing and smoothening effects on skin. Scientists that have worked in the Center since 1743 have closely studied the skincare benefits of the the Avène thermal spring water then available only to the center’s patients but now, has also been made available to anybody who chooses Avène products.
How Does Avène Soothing Eye Contour Cream Work?
Avène Soothing Eye Contour Cream greatly depends on the alleged natural healing and skin revitalizing properties of the Avène thermal spring water. Fused with antioxidants, hyaluronic acid and Vitamin E, the product works to deeply moisturize skin and to activate skin renewal and repair processes necessary to rejuvenate skin around your eyes.
Avène Soothing Eye Contour Cream Ingredients
The primary ingredients of Avène Soothing Eye Contour Cream are as follows:
- Avène Thermal Spring Water (68%), naturally heals, calms, soothes and smoothens dry, rough and irritated skin.
- Dextran sulfate, unblocks otherwise constricted blood vessels underneath eye skin so as to help get rid of fluid deposits which causes under eye area to darken and look puffy. It also has anti-inflammatory properties that help inhibit skin aging caused by irritation and swelling.
- Hyaluronic acid (Sodium hyaluronate), naturally produced by skin, hyaluronic acid supplies the skin with additional material from which to build new skin from thereby, facilitating more rapid skin cell turnover and better synthesis which, in turn, results to firmer skin.
- Pre-tocopheryl, a more stable derivative of Vitamin E that boosts skin’s antioxidant levels that protect skin cells from further damage caused by free radicals. In addition, this ingredient also acts to deeply moisturize skin.
- Chamomile (Alpha bisabolol), has natural anti-inflammatory and anti-irritant properties that calms and soothes skin irritations, allergies, redness and swelling. It also helps facilitate skin cell regeneration.
The complete product ingredient list is listed below:
Avene Thermal Spring Water (Avene Aqua), Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cyclomethicone, Glycerin, Sucrose Stearate, PEG-12, Sucrose Distearate, Triethanolamine, Batyl Alcohol, Bisabolol, Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Carbomer, Dextran Sulfate, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Glucoside
Avène Soothing Eye Contour Cream Benefits
- Paraben-free and fragrance-free
- Hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic
- Provides professional strength formulation
- Product is manufactured by a creditable skincare institution
- Fragrance-Free, Paraben-Free, Professional Strength
- Smoothens and softens dry, rough skin
- Formulation improves micro-circulation which helps unclog contracted veins underneath the skin
- Dermatologically and clinically tested safe for all skin types
- Opthalmologist certified to be safe on the eyes
manufactured by Avène, a highly reliable skin research institution
Avène Soothing Eye Contour Cream Drawbacks
- The product is only sold and is available for web-based transactions only.
- Very limited information has been shared regarding how the ingredients all come together to deliver product claims.
There are both positive and negative testimonials available online from customers, but on the overall most of them express great satisfaction.
- Apply product on thoroughly cleansed and toned skin. Use twice daily for best results.
- Use sunscreen during the day.
- For external use only.
- This product is only intended as a skincare maintenance product and is not formulated to treat or cure any ailment or disease.
Avène Soothing Eye Contour Cream Side Effects
Botanical ingredients may cause irritations among those who have previous hypersensitivity to any of these ingredients.
Who can use Avène Soothing Eye Contour Cream
Men and women in their 20s and beyond who wish to prevent or correct signs of aging on skin around the eyes may take advantage of this product’s benefits.