Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products. may be used in posts without being labeled as such, however every attempt will be made to maintain transparency. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Baby Shusher is a revolutionary advanced baby sleep device. It is designed to interrupt your baby’s spell of crying and engaging them into a natural calming reflex. It involves use of a human recorded voice, which reminds your baby of being in a mom’s womb where they used to get in utero noises and loud sounds produced by blood flow which sounds like a loud vacuum cleaner. The recorded rhythmic shushes is designed to play at an interval of 15 minutes or 30 minutes. This device is portable and ideal to get your crying baby sleep in a crib, stroller, car, while travelling, or in any convenient place. It is fitted with an adjustable volume knob that can easily be tuned to suit your baby’s soothing need without causing a disruption to other people in within your vicinity. It is suitable for use on newly born babies and up.
How Baby Shusher works
Crying baby can be a bothersome to you as they will get irritated and even cry at the top of their voice. The noise from the cry will disrupt the people on your neighbourhood and pose a danger of your baby being at risk of getting fevers. To help solve this, baby shusher will amazingly play a soothing music to your crying baby to help calm them down. You can set the shusher at your preference time either 15 minutes or 30 minutes session. The rhythmic shush music will capture the attention of your baby by reminding them of the time they were inside their mom. The music played sounds like in utero noises and the loud sound made by the flowing blood. The rhythmic vacuum sound will work greatly by calming down your fussy baby and get them sleep.
Features of a Baby Shusher
This innovative device is fitted with suitable features that help it deliver the best result.
- An inbuilt timer – for easier timing for a session that is convenient for you and your baby.
- A volume adjustment knob – to help regulate the volume of the played music.
- A wrist strap – for convenient carriage of the device.
- AA batteries – to supply charge on your device.
Active Key Ingredients
Baby Shusher pros
- It is portable for convenient use anywhere
- It is suitable for use on newly born babies
- It can be an essential gift on baby showers events
- It is fitted with a strap for easy handling
- It plays rhythmic, loud, and soothing music to your baby
- It helps baby to sleep
- It calms down an irritated baby
- It is easier to adjust the volume of the music
- It can e used by anyone in custodian of your baby
Baby Shusher cons
- Details on manufacturers is not provided
- It does not solve the root cause of your baby crying
- The music might sound harsh to your baby
- The music may be a noise pollution to the people around
My husband and I read “The Happiest Baby On the Block” and have had great success with all of the soothing methods in the book. But he was actually getting chapped lips from “shhhing” so much, until I found this device. We love it – it works like a charm in calming our baby. Yes, we feel a little ridiculous that we have replaced ourselves with a machine, but such is modern parenthood!
Directions of use
Use this device as often as your baby cries.
Baby Shusher side effects
Babies who are used to this device will never get calm unless the device is used