BeachBody Performance is a supplement that focuses on the end results and provides all the options you might need to stay fit based on the guesswork of your regimen depending on what might work best for you. There are 5 different supplements in the BeachBody Performance range;
1. Beachbody Performance Energize
This is a pre-workout supplement that is designed to provide you with energy and focus without any side effects. It comes with a Lemon Spark flavor and uses no artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners or preservatives.
- Beta Alanine – this has been scientifically proven to reduce the buildup of lactic acid, enabling you to work the muscles longer before the muscle fatigue settles in.
- Quercetin – acts as an antioxidant that protects cells against the damage of oxidation also contributing to the endurance of muscles and reducing fatigue.
- Green Tea – contains low dose of caffeine that is essential for workout energy without the associated jitters. It is also known to increase fat burning.
Mix one scoop with water and drink it 30 minutes before your workout.
A tub contains 40 servings and retails at $49.95
2. BeachBody Performance Hydrate
This is an intra workout formula. It is designed to keep you hydrated throughout the workout session with ingredients that contain less sugar. It balances electrolytes, water and carbohydrates to enable you work out for longer.
- The Hydration Blend – a combination of minerals that replace the lost electrolytes to provide endurance
- Quercetin – delays the onset of fatigue
- Natural Sugars – provides a low dose of carbohydrates which provide the energy without the overload that is often caused by high sugar energy drinks.
Mix one scoop with water then drink it throughout your workout.
A tub contains 40 servings and retails at $34.95.
3. Beachbody Performance Recover
This is a post-workout supplement that speeds up the recovery of muscles and reduces soreness such that one is able to get back to the gym faster and work harder.
- Pomegranate Extract – a natural enhancer of recovery as it is rich in ellagitannin content. It reduces exercise induced muscle soreness and encourages recovery.
- Protein – contains 20 grams of high quality protein that is split to ensure that your muscles are constantly getting the re-growth needed for a full and fast recovery.
- Branched-Chain Amino Acids – popular in almost all workout recovery supplements
Take one scoop mixed with water and drink it within half an hour of finishing your workout.
A tub contains 20 servings and costs $69.95
4. Beachbody Performance Recharge
This is the nighttime recovery formula that is meant to make the most out of your overnight recovery. Muscle repair and growth takes place when one is sleeping.
- Tart Cherry – reduces muscle soreness induced by exercise.
- Slow Release Micellar Casein Protein – maintains sufficient protein levels that are necessary for muscle recovery during the night.
- Branched Amino Acids – promote muscle repair and synthesis.
Mix one scoop with water and drink at least within an hour of going to bed.
A tub contains 20 servings and retails at $69.95
This basically increases the cellular energy in the muscles. All you have to do is add Creatine to the recovery drink or mix it with juice then take it 30 minutes after the exercise.
A tub contains 20 servings and retails at $19.95.
The founders of the Beachbody Performance line are Carl Daikeler and Jon Congdon whon have been around since 1998 and have also produced P90X, Insanity, Turbo Jam and Hip Hop Abs. They also deal with developing anti-aging creams.
Advantages of Beachbody Performance
- It is a thoroughly researched line of products
- Contains no fillers or extras in the ingredients used
- The board behind the line is made up of fitness, nutrition, herbal and integrated medicine and product safety professionals.
- Comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- Offers a 30 day money back guarantee.
Disadavantages of Beachbody Performance
- There are not many customer reviews
- The prices may be too high for the average person.