Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products. may be used in posts without being labeled as such, however every attempt will be made to maintain transparency. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Beddo by Sobakawa is a mono-layer mattress that have impressive feature containing minute air sacs that facilitates and delivers safe and snug alleviation from pressure. This ten inch foam mattress is composed of foam of premium quality that seeks to provide unsurpassed full body support during sleep. The uncountable microscopic air sacs are also responsible for easing pressure or stress pile up with the aid of patented Priceless Foam System. This mechanism works by ensuring that transfer of movement is significantly minimized while heat on the other hand is evenly dissipated.
Sobakawa is a Middle Eastern firm that has been in the industry of producing high end products for a considerable number of years. Sobakawa is a version under popular ASOTV’s Plymouth Direct.
How it works
Once unpacked the mattress will expand into a whole or full length to assume its original size .The pressure that builds up on the mattress as one is sleeping on it is reduced by the mattress traded Priceless Form System whereby it ensures that movement while on the mattress is reduced substantially. This mechanism also distributes heat equally throughout the mattress. All these capabilities are made possible through the microscopic air capsules it contains.
What it is made of
- This mattress is composed of ten inch form layer of form that is filled with billions of tiny air sacs fundamental to provision of anticipated softness and comfort.
- The mattress has a patented PressurelessTM Form System that effectively reduces pressure points that cause uncomfortable sleeps.
- It boasts a ten inch thick frame that delivers optimal performance as far as sleep is concerned.
- It has an even body weight distribution mechanism.
- It does not require constant flipping over or rotation
- The heat distribution mechanism of this particular type of mattress makes it makes it unique.
- This mattress is offered by the manufacturer in different categories; The Twin Beddo which costs $450; the Full Beddo which goes for $650; the Queen Beddo costing $750 and finally the King or Californian King Beddo that costs $850. These different categorization provides the customers with opportunities to choose a price that comfortably suits their financial budget.
- Beddo by Sobakawa can also be purchased through a thirty day trial period during which the customer pays an initial amount as per the category of mattress after which he or she will be charged nine more consecutive monthly charges until the full price of the mattress is paid. The thirty day trial down payment includes $45 for Twin, $65 for Full, $75 for Queen and $85 for the King.
- The mattress also comes with a money refund policy less shipping and handling costs.
- The manufacturer does not provide information on the density of the form.
- The type of material used to make the mattress is also not provided but is important considering the fact that some people are allergic to certain types mattress materials such as latex for instance.
This mattress has been compressed into a small portion and size so as to facilitate easy shipment. Therefore customers should not worry if their ordered mattress comes small; simply unpack it and it will extend into a full mattress ready for use. The mattress has stated some of its most features as unique but some users tend to disagree backing that assessment with the fact that most other mattresses have the same attributes.