Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products. may be used in posts without being labeled as such, however every attempt will be made to maintain transparency. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
BellaVei advanced eye treatment is an eye cream that works to provide gentle relief to aged, tired looking eyes. It is formulated to reduce puffiness of the under eye area and get rid of dark circles. It can be used by both men and women who want softer and younger-looking skin especially around the eye area. This product is part of BellaVei’s anti-aging skin care line which also includes an advanced wrinkle formula, a phytoceramide pill, a skin lightening cream, and a night repair serum.
The product can be purchased mainly from BellaVei’s official website, as well other online retailers and beauty shops. This eye treatment cream is supplied in a 15-ml bottle and has a regular price of $54.95. You can get it at a much lower price by signing up in the brand’s website to become a BellaVei Premier member. The membership, which requires a monthly fee of $9.95, entitles the customer to purchase the product at $32.97 – that’s a discount of $21.98. Being a member will also give you discounts on other BellaVei products, as well as free samples of every product that comes up.
How BellaVei Advanced Eye Treatment Works?
BellaVei advanced eye treatment revives tired looking eyes by using only the most effective anti-aging ingredients. These ingredients help reduce under eye puffiness and eliminate dark circles. Using this product on a regular basis will make the area around your eyes look healthier, more revitalized, and overall younger-looking.
BellaVei Advanced Eye Treatment Ingredients
The official website of BellaVei does not provide a list of this product’s ingredients, but according to other beauty websites, it contains:
- Botanical alpha hydroxyl acids (AHA) – derived from fruit extracts, it helps get rid of dead cells on the top layer of the skin and improve cell turnover to reveal a fresher, younger-looking skin.
- Vitamin K – reduces bruising and helps repair broken capillaries that cause dark circles to appear.
- It helps reduce puffiness and eliminate dark circles.
- It moisturizes the skin around the eye area, making the eyes look more revitalized.
- It is safe and suitable for daily use.
- It is recommended for all skin types.
- It is light, non-greasy, and can easily be absorbed by the skin.
- Discounts and free product samples are offered to members of BellaVei Premier.
- The product is available online from BellaVei’s official website, and from various online retailers and beauty shops.
- Must be applied twice a day for best results.
- A monthly fee of $9.95 is required from BellaVei Premier members.
- There is no list of ingredients on the BellaVei’s official website.
- The product is not available on local drugstores and health stores.
There are both positive and negative testimonials available online from customers, but on the overall most of them express great satisfaction.
Use BellaVei advanced eye treatment as you would any other BellaVei anti-aging product. Start by washing your face then gently patting it dry using a clean towel. Apply your toner, if any. Squeeze a small amount of eye cream and apply it on the under eye area. Using small circular motion, gently massage it onto the skin until fully absorbed. You may use the product under makeup, but be sure to wait for a couple of minutes to allow the product to seep through. Use the product twice a day – in the morning and at night.
BellaVei Advanced Eye Treatment Side Effects
BellaVei advanced eye treatment is generally safe and effective. However, since the skin around the eye area is a bit more sensitive than the rest of the face, it is advisable to try a small amount of the product first on other areas. While the product do not cause any adverse reactions on most users, it is better to be safe than sorry.