BellaVei anti-wrinkle complex is an wrinkle cream that promises maximized wrinkle reduction and protection from other signs of aging. It is an injection-free solution suitable for men and women who want to attain or maintain youthful skin. This product is part of BellaVei’s anti-aging skin care line which also includes an eye cream, a phytoceramide pill, a skin lightening cream, and a night repair serum.
The product is available from BellaVei’s official website or via Amazon.com. There are also other online retailers and beauty shops that carry the product. This anti-wrinkle cream is supplied in a 30-ml bottle and costs $69.95. If you find that price a bit high, then you can get discounts by registering in the brand’s website and becoming a BellaVei Premier member. Signing up costs $9.90/month, but once you’re a member, the price for this anti-wrinkle complex goes down to $41.97 or a $27.98 reduction from the original price. You’ll also be entitled to discounts on all of their products, as well as free samples of new products.
How BellaVei Anti-Wrinkle Complex Works?
BellaVei Anti-Wrinkle Complex helps slow down aging by utilizing some of the best and most effective anti-aging ingredients today. These ingredients work to reduce fine lines and wrinkles, eliminate dark circles, diminish age spots, and tighten sagging skin. It claims to work as well as Botox and other more invasive anti-aging treatments. Regular use of this product will make your skin radiant and overall younger-looking.
BellaVei Anti-Wrinkle Complex Ingredients
The official website of BellaVei does not provide a list of this product’s ingredients, but according to other beauty websites, it contains:
- Arbutin – A skin lightening agent that works by inhibiting the production of melanin.
- Vitamin A – An antioxidant vitamin that fights free radicals and promote tissue repair.
- Shea Butter – An all-around health and beauty balm that helps treat various skin conditions.
- Evening Primrose Oil – Provides some benefit against skin conditions like eczema, psoriasis, and dermatitis.
- Grapefruit Seed Extract – A natural plant extract that has antimicrobial properties.
- It helps reduce, or at least minimize, the signs of aging.
- It moisturizes the skin, making it smooth and supple.
- It brightens the skin, making it appear brighter and livelier.
- It provides lifting effect to sagging skin.
- It is safe and suitable for daily use.
- It is recommended for all skin types.
- It is formulated to be light and non-greasy.
- It costs less than Botox injections, yet claims to provide almost the same results.
- It offers discounts and free product samples when you sign up on their website.
- You can order it online from BellaVei’s official website, and also from various online retailers and beauty shops.
- Must be used at least twice a day for best results.
- Membership at BellaVei Premier requires a monthly fee of $9.95.
- Its official website does not present a list of ingredients.
- It is not available on local drugstores and health stores.
There are both positive and negative testimonials available online from customers, but on the overall most of them express great satisfaction.
To use BellaVei anti-wrinkle complex, wash your face first then gently dry with a clean towel. If you use a toner, apply it after drying your face. Dispense a pea-sized amount of the product and apply it all over the face and neck area. Massage it gently onto the skin until the product is fully absorbed. If you’re going to put on makeup, wait for a couple of minutes first to let the product seep through the skin. Use this product at least twice a day everyday for best results.
BellaVei Anti-Wrinkle Complex Side Effects
BellaVei anti-wrinkle complex is considered generally safe and effective for all skin types. However if you have acne-prone or sensitive skin, it is always wise to try the product first before using it on your entire face. For most users though, the product do not cause any nasty side effect like the ones associated with Botox injections. The product is therefore a good alternative to Botox as far as safety is concerned.