Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products. may be used in posts without being labeled as such, however every attempt will be made to maintain transparency. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
BellaVei night-time repair serum is an anti-wrinkle product formulated to give that extra boost of anti-aging benefits while you sleep. This serum acts mainly as a conditioning agent that smoothens the skin at the same time protecting it against the harsh effects of environment. It is suitable for men and women who wish to supplement the effects of their daytime anti-aging products. This serum is part of BellaVei’s anti-aging skin care line which also includes an anti-wrinkle cream, an eye cream, a phytoceramide pill, and a skin lightening cream.
This serum is available at BellaVei’s official website. It can also be purchased from Amazon.com and other online retailers and beauty shops. Supplied in a convenient small pump bottle, it is a bit pricey at $64.95. Nonetheless, a 40% discount will be given once you signup as member of the brand’s BellaVei Premier. Membership costs $9.95/month, but you will be entitled to 40% discounts on all BellaVei products. In addition, you are also eligible to receive free samples of their new products.
How BellaVei Night-Time Repair Serum Works?
BellaVei night-time repair serum uses only the best and most effective anti-aging and skin care ingredients to help give you that younger, healthier-looking skin. These ingredients work to promote skin repair while you rest or sleep. It also protects from all the harmful effects of the environment the skin endures during the day. Consistent use of this product will make your skin more radiant and fresh-looking.
BellaVei Night-Time Repair Serum Ingredients
The official website of BellaVei does not provide a list of this product’s ingredients, but being an anti-aging product, it is probably made up a mix of moisturizers and powerful antioxidants.
- It claims to consist of powerful anti-aging ingredients.
- It aids in reducing or minimizing the signs of aging.
- It hydrates the skin to make it smooth and supple.
- It promotes repair of sun-damaged skin.
- It protects the skin from the damage it experiences during the day.
- It has a light formula that doesn’t feel heavy or greasy when applied.
- It is recommended for all skin types.
- It is available online through the brand’s official website and other online retailers.
- The manufacturer offers a 40% discount to BellaVei Premier members.
- It is not available on local drugstores and health stores.
- There is no list of ingredients in BellaVei’s official website.
- BellaVei does not seem to have money-back guarantee.
- At $64.95 per bottle, the product is more expensive than most anti-aging serums; some would say that it is still pricey even with the 40% discount.
- Non-members will have to pay the full price of $64.95, as the 40% discount is available only to BellaVei Premier members.
- Free samples are offered, but for BellaVei Premier members only.
- BellaVei Premier members have to pay the monthly fee of $9.95.
There are both positive and negative testimonials available online from customers, but on the overall most of them express great satisfaction.
To use BellaVei night-time repair serum, wash your face first and pat it dry. Dispense two pumps (equivalent to about 2ml) of the product on your palms. Apply it on the face and neck, paying special attention to the problem areas. Massage it gently until the product is fully absorbed. To get the best results, apply it before going to sleep and use it with other BellaVei anti-aging products.
BellaVei Night-Time Repair Serum Side Effects
BellaVei night-time repair serum is generally safe and effective especially when used as directed and in the right amount. It is suitable for most skin types but those who have acne-prone or sensitive skin must try the product first to avoid any unwanted side effect.