Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Beluga coffee is brain enhancing supplement in its own right. It actually is a coffee, only this time it is packaged to boost brain functions as well. The supplement coffee is reliable in that you take it in the morning like you would your usual coffee. It will boost your level of attention, alertness, focus and memory through your entire day.
The Beluga Coffee is still a new product in the market sold only within the USA. They are still developing their official website. They sell the product at the following prices:-
- 1 pound bag for serving 80 9 oz. cups costs $ 19.99. The retail price is $ 24.99
- 2 pound bag for serving 160 9 oz. cups costs $ 38.99. The retail price is $ 44.99
- 5 pound bag for serving 400 9 oz. cups costs $ 74.99. The retail price is $ 82.99
- They offer a 30-day 100% money back guarantee
The Manufacturers Information and Claims about Beluga Coffee
The Beluga Coffee brain supplement is manufactured by the Beluga Coffee Company. The company is till new in the market as it was only just released to the market on April 2016. The manufacturers claim that the Beluga Coffee is freshly ground for every individual upon placing their order. They claim this is to enable them deliver the coffee while it is still fresh with a syrupy texture, caramel aroma and still smooth. The manufacturers claim that Beluga Coffee that they have used 100% of Arabica beans thus unlike with other coffee products you are less likely to find any caffeine in the formulation.
They give a notice that their coffee may contain white particles which they claim is completely normal and safe; no reason to raise alarm. They also promise to be expanding their market beyond the USA to areas as such the UK and Canada.
The Working Process and the Ingredients List
This is where you can tell Beluga Coffee apart from other coffee; the ingredients it contains. These ingredients are what give the Beluga Coffee its uniqueness. They are formulated together to ensure they contribute to the general objective of the coffee/supplement which is to boost the functions of the brain. They include:-
- They are found in the Honduras and Dominican Republic. Boosts brain focus.
- Boosts the level of mineral consumption by the body. Boosts the production of collagen in the body. It is also known to promote the health of your bones.
- It activates the synthesis of acetylcholine which will help boost the level of concentration. It also speeds up our learning capabilities. Helps boost memory
- Boosts the levels of memory retention and recall. Helps slow down the loss of memory
The benefits of Beluga Coffee
- Boosts the level of alertness, focus and concentration
- Increase memory recall and information retention
- Better brain sharpness and mental alertness
- Boost clarity
- Slow down memory loss
- Better acquisition of information
- Boost the energy levels for better and longer period of productivity
- Helps balance our moods
The cons of Beluga Coffee
- It is still a new product in the market and thus has not received a fair share of the reviews and customer feedbacks.
- It is very costly compared to other coffee products.
What are the precautions in place to the use of Beluga Coffee?
There is not mush information on this provided. Thus if pregnant, lactating or under a medical condition it would best be advisable to ensure that you seek consultation from a doctor before use of the coffee nootropic.
Possible Side effects
There have been no side effects that have been associated with the use of the Beluga Coffee just yet. They have reported that the only chance would be a mild digestive upset.
Should you buy this product?
The Beluga Coffee supplement is a worthy coffee product to purchase. Most may be hesitant to purchase the product based on its seemingly expensive tag. However, remember this is not your regular coffee bag. It offers you much more benefits other than alertness. It is also much more quality based.