Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Beneflex is a natural joint care product that claims to have clinically proven ingredients that are believed to have soothing effects against pain caused by arthritis. The manufacture claims that Beneflex can be used to rehabilitate diseases such arthritis. Beneflex manufacturer claims that it comes in a highly potent capsule that works in the shortest time possible giving you instant relief.
What does Beneflex claims to do?
Beneflex takes a rather ‘abnormal’ approach to joint relief since it takes a rehabilitative rather than a preventive approach. Beneflex pays more attention to ingredients that repair effects of inflammation and oxidation instead of ingredients that prevent inflammation from happening. The manufacturer claims that this product will:
- repair worn out tendons and other connective tissue
- repair worn out joints
- reverse the harmful effects of inflammatory agents
- simulate the production of synovial fluid
- creates the all-important cushion against friction.
- UC-II – UC-II is a trademark extract containing un-denatured type-2 collagen harvested from chicken cartilage. The manufacturer claims that UC-2 is readily absorbable by the human body a claim that we can’t confirm. The manufacturers also claim that UC-2 equips the body with the primary joint proteins that are critical to our joints wellbeing.
- Hyaluronic Acid – Hyaluronic Acid is sometimes referred to as HA. Hyaluronic Acid is a major component of the synovial fluid and the connective tissue in your joints. This fluid helps your body prevent any friction between your joint and the articular cartilage.
- Boswellia Serrata Extract – Boswellia Serrata has been in medicinal use for hundreds of years. The Chinese used this extract to help improve proper joint functioning. Boswellia Serrata is extracted from the resin secreted by the Boswellia Serrata tree. Boswellia Serrata tree has been native to India. “Boswellic Acids”, work to help prevent the breakdown of healthy connective tissue.
- Turmeric – Turmeric is a popular food spices used in the Indian cuisine. But it may come as a surprise that is also used in dietary supplements due to its huge health benefits and ability to lower histamine levels and increase natural cortisone in the human body. Most important, turmeric has been shown to be most effective when combined with Boswellia to improve joint health and that’s the reason it is widely used in Joint Care products.
Strengths of Beneflex
- packed with popular joint care ingredients
- Highly potent meaning you take small doses
- manufacturer offers a money back guarantee after returning all unopened bottles of the product
Weakness of Beneflex
- UC-II is under researched
- The product has a poor web presence
- The Official website lacks critical information on the ingredients
- Consumers claim that it leaves a foul taste
How to take it?
The recommended dosage is two tablets, three times a day. It is advisable to take with loads of water or with meals. It is not recommended that your take with alcohol or carbonated soda. Consult your caregiver if you are taking other forms of medication.
Is Beneflex a scam?
There has been numerous complaints that the manufacturers are using this product to harvest credit card information, but this is not true since the official website properly secured.
Where to Buy?
For more details, please click here