Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Bio Glaciere is an anti-aging formulation for reducing the different aging signs on the skin. It provides the skin with everything it needs to stay healthy and youthful. The formula is said to work in reducing dark circles, fine lines, wrinkles and other skin aging signs. It is made with natural ingredients only and the formulation is suitable for all skin types. It utilizes breakthrough technology from Swiss glacier water for carrying moisture deep into the layers of the skin. There is no price indicated online but a free trial offer is available.
What Bio Glaciere Claims?
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Restores the skin’s healthy and youthful glow
- Works in just a few weeks of use
- Contains essential nutrients and antioxidants
- Properly moisturizes and hydrates the skin
About The Manufacturer of Bio Glaciere
There is no information available on the manufacturer of Bio Glaciere or where the formulation is made. It is affiliated with another anti-aging product called Bio Diamond which is also from an unknown manufacturer. The two formulations are only available online. These are not good signs in terms of product quality, safety and effectiveness.
How Does Bio Glaciere Work?
There is limited information on how Bio Glaciere works but websites promoting the anti-aging formulation say it uses powerful compounds that have anti-aging effects. The formulation uses specific active ingredients for each skin aging sign like dark circles and wrinkles. It also works to slow down the skin aging process through powerful moisturizing ingredients that address skin dryness and help with the skin’s natural repair processes. The product is also said to promote collagen synthesis to help restore its youthful qualities. It also works to protect skin cells from both internal and external damage which helps delay the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Bio Glaciere Active Ingredients
- Lipobelle Glacier – this is a special extract from Swiss glacier water which is said to moisturize the deep layers of the skin. Thus, it helps slow down the skin aging process while at the same time keeping it soft, plump and smooth.
- Haloxyl – it is for reducing dark circles and improving the firmness of the skin. It works to reduce excess pigmentation in the skin while increasing skin density. This ingredient can be found in several anti-aging formulations but there is not enough evidence on its effectiveness.
- 2% Uttwiler Spatlauber Extract – this is a special extract from a rare Swiss apple. It utilizes stem cell technology to restore the youthful qualities of the skin. However, there is limited evidence that it is really effective in reducing skin aging signs.
- EyeSeryl – this is a special compound that diminishes eye puffiness while at the same time improving the elasticity of the skin. It is used in the formulation of anti-aging products although there is still no substantial evidence that it delivers considerable results.
- Alpine Rose – it is for protecting the skin from ultraviolet stress and damage thus protecting against one of the major causes of rapid skin aging.
Bio Glaciere Pros
- There is a free trial of Bio Glaciere available
- Some of the active ingredients are backed by scientific and/or clinical data
- It is formulated for reducing the most common skin aging signs
- There are some positive feedbacks from people who have tried it
Bio Glaciere Cons
- There is no substantial evidence that the product is effective or safe
- Some of the active ingredients are not thoroughly proven to be effective
- The product is from an unknown skin care manufacturer
- Some users reported developing skin irritation from the formula
- There are many feedbacks saying it is not very effective
There are both positive and negative testimonials available online from customers, but on the overall most of them express great satisfaction.
How to Use Bio Glaciere?
Apply a thin layer of Bio Gaciere all over your face then massage thoroughly until it is completely dry. For best results, use in the morning and evening after cleansing and drying your skin.
Bio Glaciere Warnings
Perform skin testing to check sensitivity before extensive use. If skin irritation develops, wash with water and discontinue use. This may indicate that you are allergic to any of the ingredients. For people with highly sensitive skin, it would be best to consult your skin care professional before use.