Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
BioFit Tea is a dietary product that comes in the form of a tea. The tea bags are added to warm water and steeped for approximately 10 minutes in order to prepare a fat burning formula that claims to flush the body from excess fat and harmful toxins. The product comes in boxes with each box containing a total of 30 tea bags. One tea bag is adequate for one dose of the tea, but it is recommended to consume two doses of the tea per day for better results. The tea takes advantage of two popular flushing ingredients that are also found in a majority of similar products on the market.
The Product Details
The formula used in BioFit Tea is quite different from the regular ingredients used in other weight loss teas, especially the fact that the tea only used one plant as an ingredient. Instead of focusing on infusing weight loss ingredients into the body, the tea takes advantage of a plant that is known as an effective laxative. By inducing bowel movements, they claim to flush out toxins and excess waste in the bowel in order to help the user lose weight.
Happy Bowel reports that it is a known fact that overweight people complain more about constipation, but they also explain that constipation does not directly lead to weight gain. While excess waste may accumulate in the bowel and rectum if a person is constipated, this will only lead to temporary weight gain – thus constipation may be responsible for small fluctuations in weight.
The formula found in BioFit Tea bags only contain a mixture of two natural compounds in order to provide advantages to the body without introducing too many different substances, thus reducing the risk of experiencing a sensitive reaction to any of the included substances.
- Senna Leaves – Senna leaves are the leaves extracted from senna plants. The leaves are known to treat constipation, but is also reported to have anti-inflammatory and anti-parasitical properties.
- Senna Pods – Senna pods are the seed pods extracted from senna plants. These pods have gentle laxative agents that can help relief constipation.
While BioFit Tea contains both senna leaves and pods, the general idea of the formula is to take advantage of the senna plant in order to promote detoxification in the user, thus assisting with flushing out excess fat and assisting in a weight loss regimen. WebMD reports that the use of senna as a laxative have been approved by the FDA. They also report that the plant is often used to treat irritable bowel syndrome and hemorrhoids, as well as in weight loss products – such as with BioFit Tea.
According to data released by a recent report, senna works in two ways to help users lose weight. First, the diuretic characteristics of the plant is used to flush excess fluids and water out of the body. This helps the user to lose additional water weight in the body. Secondly, the plant also cleanses the colon and removes any waste left in the digestive tract. This includes toxins that can lead to weight gain and cellulitis. The combination of these two benefits helps the user cleanse their digestive tract, which makes it easier for food to be processed and reduces the rate at which fat is stored in the body.
BioFit Tea has numerous advantages for individuals looking to lose weight, but also has benefits for the body’s overall health.
- The active ingredients in the tea flushes out harmful toxins and cleans the digestive system.
- Improves digestion and helps to relieve sessions of constipation.
- Can be used to induce relaxation before going to bed.
- Contains natural substances to provide maximum health benefits without causing any side-effects.
Every product has its own pros and cons, so it’s important to look at the weaknesses of BioFit Tea as well in order to provide a more thorough review.
- Coffee seems to be the preferred type of hot beverage, with Daily Mail reporting coffee consumption to be twice as high as tea consumption. This means that a majority of potential users will prefer a coffee fat burning product instead of a tea fat burning product.
- Due to the laxative properties of the active ingredients, individuals who do not experience sessions of constipation may find the specific effect unpleasant.
- The price of the product is quite high when compared to other slimming teas on the market.