Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
By combining a complete mixture of minerals and herbal products in an effort to promote healthy and good prostate functioning, BioProstate promotes efficient testosterone-dihydrotestosterone (DHT) equilibrium while simultaneously assisting in bladder regulatory process. This product is especially of importance to men since apart from the above mentioned responsibilities or functions; it also assists in the nutrition of the bladder as well as the prostate cells. It is a recommendation for those seeking healthy and fully functional prostates.
The product manufacturer, Biogenesis Nutraceauticals is a product manufacturing company that aims to simplify the complex nature of everyday supplements. The company has been operating in this particular industry for more than ten years making products with direct ingredients and higher curatic abilities. It is located in Bothell Everett Hwy, Mill Creek in Washington in the United States of America.
BioProstate works by performing four main fuctions; it encourages proper and beneficial prostate growth; it promotes proper testosterone dihydrotestosterone (DHT) equilibrium or balance; it also assists improved regulation of the bladder and finally it provides efficient nutrition for the bladder and the prostate’s group of body cells.
It is imperative to note that these ingredients are as per two capsules of veggies;
- 10 milligrams of Zinc aspartate
- 200 milligrams of Lycopene
- 150 milligrams of Nettle Leaf Powder
- 125 milligrams of Pygeum Africanum Extract.
- 80 milligrams of Pumpkin seed
- 15 milligrams of Beta Sitosterol
- 350 milligrams of Saw Palmetto Extract which constitutes 45 per cent of fatty acids.
- Other notable but inactive ingredients include silica, vegetable cellulose capsules and cellulose.
- This product keeps the Prostate Specific Antigen (PSA) levels to manageable levels.
- It is recommended for a healthy urinal track or system.
- It uses herbal supplements which makes it fairly safe to use.
- The product goes for around $48 per 120 caps bottle which is fair considering the number of herbal ingredients it has infused together to form the overall product.
- Apparently this product can only be shipped within the United States and to APO or FPO locations only and is not eligible for international shipment. This puts those customers outside the United States at a disadvantage and cannot access the product.
- This product is manufactured specifically for adults only and should not be used by children.
- Lactating or pregnant mothers are not allowed to use this product unless under strict supervision by a licensed health care practitioner.
- No information is provided by the manufacturer about the money back guarantee and the product is also not offered on a free trial basis for those who want to test its viability before they make the full purchase.
This product really helps someone with an enlarged prostate. My husband tried other products, but nothing worked. This really works! His PSA levels came down significantly! – By Flutemom
Customer Reviews and FAQs
The labels in the normal Biogenesis bottles vary slightly with the actual bottle a consumer receives following the placement of an order. This is no cause for alarm as the product is just the same even though the labels vary.
Some customers from Amazon gave the product a five star rating indicating their level of satisfaction.