Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Most Biotherm blue therapy eye cream reviews are positive and this means that most customers are satisfied with the results they receive from the beauty product. The cream is rejuvenating and contains natural aquatic extracts to help it perform its work. It helps minimize fine lines appearance on your skin as well as under eye bags and crow’s feet. The fact that it is lightweight in texture makes it easily absorbable by the skin.
The company behind this product is called Biotherm, which is a leading manufacturer of anti-aging eye creams. It claims that its herbal product is in a position to reduce under eye bags appearance, fine lines and the crow’s feet. Moreover, customers will feel rejuvenated after using it.
Most customers have reported positive results after using this product. This clearly indicates that the product is effective. Its aquatic extracts include golden macro-algae, pure thermal plankton and blue micro-algae. These natural extracts work by reinforcing, re-structuring and soothing your eye area. They also help reduce the appearance of puffy bags under the eyes, fine lines and dark circles around your eyes. Once you use the product, your eye area will look younger, sleeker, firmer and plumber.
- Blue micro algae, which helps in the stimulation of keratinocytes
- A.Flos-Aquae, which helps strengthen your skin’s extracellular structure
- L.Ochroleuca, which plays a key role in your skin’s vital functions stimulation
- Pancton de vie, which is essential for the good health of your skin
- It doesn’t irritate the skin because it is made using natural extracts
- It doesn’t contain any perfume
- Very smooth on the skin
- Helps reduce damages that are brought about by aging
- Effectively works to reduce wrinkles and dark circles
- It is paraben free
- Has a fresh texture to ensure that it doesn’t stick
- Specially designed for the delicate eye contour area
The 15ml bottle goes for $34.86 and can be obtained from the Biotherm website. It promises to strengthen, soothe and restructure your eye area and thanks to Biotherm blue therapy eye cream reviews, new customers with complications caused by aging can now find a solution.
- Customers who have bought the product from the biotherm website complain about slow shipping
- Others complain that the price is too much for just 15ml
- The product can be too much hydrating
- Some customers are concerned about its smell