Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
WHAT IS BLACKMORES JOINT FORMULA?
Blackmores joint formula advanced review, this is a natural joint care product that is prepared using two of the most popular joint care ingredients. The manufacturer however insists that the product is different since it has been carefully formulated after extensive scientific research. The product contains both glucosamine and chondroitin. The glucosamine is harvested from crustaceans off the seas of New Zealand. Blackmores Joint Formula is marketed as the ultimate solution to aching joints, and for people with stiff joint movements due to old age or conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis. The product is made in Australia and sold all over the world. The blackmores joint formula 120 tablets bottle is the most popular packaging and it contains 120 large, white tablets that are shaped like a capsule and retails at $79.99 from the official website. Other retailers are selling the joint formula advanced for the same price but shipping and handling costs may differ.
WHO MAKES BLACKMORES JOINT FORMULA?
Joint formula blackmores is manufactured by an Australian based company called Blackmores. The company was founded in 1906-1977 by Maurice Blackmore. It taunts itself (through marketing posters and adverts) as the leading supplement producer in Australia.
WHAT DOES BLACKMORES JOINT FORMULA CLAIMS?
- This advanced joint formula is effective in protecting the cartilage.
- Provides nutrition to the joints.
- Prepared from scientifically researched glucosamine sulphate and sodium chloride complex.
- It promotes optimum joint health.
- It is effective in ensuring a healthy joint structure.
- It improves mobility.
HOW DOES BLACKMORES JOINT FORMULA WORK?
According to the experts blackmores joint formula review and selection of ingredients, the product works in the following ways:
- Repairing and replenishment; the glucosamine acts on the body to promote the repairing of worn out cartilage. The connective tissues in the joints are replenished to facilitate better joint movement.
- Maintenance and prevention; the product ensures that the joints are well lubricated. Chondroitin being used in this product ensures that the joints are not exposed to inflammation by suppressing the agents that cause inflammation.
BLACKMORES JOINT FORMULA INGREDIENTS
Experts blackmores joint formula reviews, Each tablet of Blackmores Joint Formula contains the following ingredients:
- Glucosamine – this is perhaps the most sort after ingredient in the manufacture of joint care tablets. Although it occurs naturally in our bodies, the quantity may dwindle as we age and thus the need to replenish it. It is believed to repair damaged and worn out cartilage tissue.
- Chondroitin – similarly, it occurs naturally in our bodies. When used in conjunction with Glucosamine, it acts as an effective remedy for joint pain and joint inflammation.
- Boron – It is believed to contribute to healthy bones by promoting improved bone mass.
- According to blackmores joint formula reviews, Blackmore joint formula advanced is made from all natural ingredients.
- Contains both glucosamine and chondroitin.
- Fortified with minerals that promote strong bones.
- Official website has Contraindications and cautions information.
- It contains the key building blocks for blackmores healthy joints.
- The glucosamine used in Blackmores Joint Formula is harvested from shellfish making it unsuitable for people who are allergic to shellfish.
- The product is highly priced and the shipping cost is also high (costs $79.99 per bottle).
- The manufacturer doesn’t give money back guarantee.
DOSAGE INSTRUCTIONS OF BLACKMORES JOINT FORMULA
Blackmore recommends taking 1 tablet of Blackmores Joint Formula a day, preferably with meals and lots of water.
SIDE EFFECTS of BLACKMORES JOINT FORMULA
Following are the blackmores joint formula advanced side effects:
- Blackmores Joint Formula is not suitable for people with shellfish allergy.
- Consult your caregiver if you are pregnant or nursing.
- Not suitable for children below 12 years.
- Do not exceed the recommended Blackmores Joint Formula dosage unless advised by caregiver.
- This supplement may cause mild gastrointestinal symptoms.
PRECAUTIONS OF USING BLACKMORES JOINT FORMULA
- You can consume directly as suggested by the product manufacture.
- Blackmores joint formula include shellfish extract which is extremely allergic.
- If you are pregnant then consult your health professional.
- Place away from direct moisture and sunlight.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO SHOW RESULTS?
This is a long care product. You should give it time, at least three weeks, for it to start working. All the same, supplements will have different results depending on the user. This is due to the different lifestyles we have, the extent of damage and the overall health of a person.
DOES IT INTERACT WITH OTHER MEDICATIONS?
The manufacturer warns that it may interact with other medications. It is recommended that you consult your caregiver prior to taking this product.