Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Blossom Youth Cream is designed to eliminate the signs of aging in mature skin. Older skin tends to have difficulty maintaining adequate moisture levels, and it is also less supple and thinner. These factors combine to create wrinkles, lines, and discoloration which are indicative of aging. The Blossom Youth Cream is formulated to provide visible results without the drastic step of invasive procedures and cosmetic treatments. The product is available from various online retailers for $99 for a thirty day supply.
Blossom Youth Cream is manufactured and sold by Blossom Youth Cream Capital LLC. This is a company based in Brooklyn, New York. The company has a full website with customer support available via mail, phone,and email.
How Blossom Youth Cream Works
The main principle behind Blossom Youth Cream is that it is able to deliver moisture deep into the skin cells and pores. The cream is designed to penetrate deep into the skin and allow moisture to be absorbed on a cellular level. This level of hydration will allow the skin to plump up, minimizing wrinkles and making the skin appear firmer and younger.
Like many cosmetic and skin care companies, Blossom Youth Cream Capital does not provide a full ingredient list for their products. However, there are a number of key ingredients used in this product which can provide potent anti aging effects, neutralizing free radicals which age the skin and providing protection from sun damage. These ingredients include;
- Diazolidinyl Urea; this is an antimicrobial agent which is used as a preservative.
- Vitamin C; Stimulates production of collagen in the skin to improve elasticity and firmness.
- Potassium Sorbate; this is derived from sorbic acid and is needed as a preservative.
- Glycerin; this is a skin repairing agent which can restore the outer skin barrier to improve skin hydration and prevent dryness.
- Sodium Benzoate; this antibacterial and antimicrobial agent also provides protection from UV damage.
- Witch Hazel; this is widely used as a soother for the skin, It contains flavonols and tannins, which deliver antioxidant and anti inflammatory effects. Witch hazel can also protect skin tissue cells against harmful damage.
- Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate; this is a water based preservative to prevent germs and bacteria from contaminating the product.
- Wrinkles are diminished as skin is plumped up
- Dark circles around the eyes lighten as skin tone improves
- Protection against UV and free radical damage
- Improved skin hydration preventing dryness
- Elimination of impurities on the skin
- Improved skin texture as skin feels firmer and more elastic.
- Online Ordering Only: the product is only available from online retailers, so you will need to wait for your order to be delivered and trust the sites security with your credit card details. However, the automatic shipping program will ensure that you receive a regular supply, so you should never run out.
- Lack of a Full Ingredient List: the full ingredient list for Blossom Youth Cream is not publicized, so if you have a skin allergy or sensitivity, it may not be appropriate for your use. It is recommended that you conduct a skin test, and the free trial would allow you to return the product if it is not safe for you to use.
There are both positive and negative testimonials available online from customers, but on the overall most of them express great satisfaction.
Blossom Youth Cream is available with a fourteen day trial. This allows you to receive a thirty day supply of the product so that you can ensure that you are completely happy before purchase. If you are unsatisfied, you have fourteen days from receipt to notify the company and cancel the agreement. Otherwise, the company will bill you for the product and enroll you in automatic shipping of future orders.