Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Bowflex Hybrid Velocity Trainer Overview
Bowflex Hybrid Velocity Trainer is a fitness product designed for use in homes and by those who find it hard to go to gyms. It’s a device produced to incorporate regular cardio as well as resistant training into much busy lifestyles.
This device is home gym equipment made from the use of modern technology, and it provides the user with fitness required and ability to workout any time according to one’s convenience and living space. It helps those that are disciplined in workouts to gain lean muscle mass, lose excess fats and energy as well as helping to elevate their metabolism.
This device is sold online and one can buy it from the brand’s official website. It’s sold at a cost of $1,799, and it has subsidized shipment and money back guarantee. It’s produced in USA by a well-known company in producing safe and effective fitness equipment.
What Are Bowflex Hybrid Velocity Trainer Claims?
Bowflex Hybrid Velocity Trainer is a fitness device designed to be used in homes. It works by combining cardio and strength training into a single fitness machine. This device is claimed to give rapid results to those disciplined in gyms workouts.
This equipment is claimed to allow about 50 different exercises that are said to combine strength training and cardio training in 18 minutes, thus enhancing body transformation. It helps in enhancing muscle activation, calories burning and muscle building.
Bowflex Hybrid Velocity Trainer Review- How Bowflex Hybrid Velocity Trainer Works?
This equipment comes in 2 boxes containing all hardware required to set up the device and in exercises. It helps the user to perform about 50 different exercises in 18 minutes that involve cardio and strength training, thus helping in body transformation.
This device is formulated to reduce the amount of time spent in gyms. It’s also good for those that would like to stay fit but lack sufficient time to go to gym, as one can perform exercises at one convenient time.
The Features of Bowflex Hybrid Velocity Trainer
This machine is an upright one that incorporates adjustable arms, which are used to perform various exercises.
This device has the following features:
- Pulleys– this device has 3 different pulley positions that include lower, middle and upper which perform specific muscle categories. Each one is attached to a hand grip.
- Platform– this is a slightly raised stage which defines the workout area.
- Media Shelf– this is the place where one stores his or her training guide.
- Console– it provides details about workouts on the display machine. It provides information such as calories burned, amount of time spent during each exercise among other tracking details.
- Bluetooth Connectivity– it allows those exercising to connect this device to a smartphone app. The app is available for both the Android and iOS smartphones, and it provides high functionality level.
Bowflex Hybrid Velocity Trainer Pros
- This device is designed by a well-known company in producing safe and potent fitness enhancing equipment.
- It has money back guarantee and free domestic delivery.
- It’s designed to be used in homes, thus its good equipment for those that find it hard to go to gyms.
- It helps the user to perform a wide range of strength and cardio exercises in just 18 minutes, thus helping the user in body transformation.
Bowflex Hybrid Velocity Trainer Cons
- Customers complain that this product is much expensive.
- It can only be ordered online and it’s illegible to international shipment.
The Usage Instructions
This equipment comes with a guide that directs you on types of exercises to perform and for how long.
Are There Any Side Effects?
There are no records of side effects possibly due to the use of modern technology while coming up with this equipment.