BPI Vioprex is a dietary supplement that aims promotes joint health by reducing the inflammatory process of the body. It contains natural extracts that have potent anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. It also enhances synovial fluid production to aid in smoother joint movements and minimize frictional damage. According to the manufacturer, consumption of this supplement also increases cortisol production thereby reducing symptoms associated with joint problems like pain, swelling, and stiffness. BPI Vioprex is manufactured by BPI Sports, a company based in Florida. BPI Sports is known for their line of body building products and health supplements. A 60-capsule bottle of BPI Vioprex is sold at GNC for $69.99.
This supplement supports optimum joint and cartilage health through the following mechanisms:
- It enhances production of synovial fluid around the joints thus preventing frictional damage and allowing smoother joint movements.
- It enhances the production of cortisol hormone in the body. Reduced cortisol level is linked with joint problems thus improving production of this hormone might reduce symptoms like joint pain, inflammation, and stiffness.
- It contains ingredients that boost the immune system thereby protecting joint and cartilage tissues from bacteria, viruses, and other toxins
- It contains ingredients that have potent anti-inflammatory properties which inhibit the release of certain enzymes that causes pain and swelling in the joints.
- It contains ingredients that have antioxidant properties which prevent oxidation process of free radicals in the body, thereby reducing the risk of damage to the joint and cartilage tissues.
Joint Response Formula Matrix (Proprietary blend)
- Propolis – It is resinous mixtures produced by honey bees. It is rich in flavonoids that have potent anti-inflammatory properties which can reduce joint pain, swelling, and stiffness. It also helps enhance the immune system in fighting off infectious agents that can cause damage to the joints.
- White Peony – This plant has been used in traditional medicine for its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. According to several studies, white peony inhibits the release of pro-inflammatory chemical and enzymes in the body thereby effectively reducing pain and swelling. It also has antioxidant properties which protect body tissues from the damaging effects of free radicals. It also enhances the immune system and helps fight against bacteria and other toxins.
- Turmeric – This is a popular spice in Asia that has also been used in traditional medicine for its potent anti-inflammatory properties. It is rich in curcumin that decreases symptoms associated with joint inflammation like pain, stiffness, and swelling.
- Ginger – It contains chemicals that help reduce joint inflammation, pain, and stiffness. According to several studies, ginger might be helpful for people suffering from osteoarthritis and knee pain.
- It contains natural ingredients to help reduce joint inflammation.
- The product comes from a reputable manufacturer.
- The product is quite expensive because a 60-capsule bottle which is good for a month’s supply already costs $69.99.
- The manufacturer does not offer a money-back guarantee.
- It does not contain ingredients that promote joint and cartilage repair.
There are both positive and negative testimonials available online from customers, but on the overall most of them express great satisfaction.
- It enhances cortisol production which might be effective in supporting joint and cartilage health.
- It enhances the production of synovial fluid around the joints for smoother and pain-free movements.
- It contains potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Avoid this supplement if you are pregnant or giving breastfeeds to your child.
- This product contains ingredients that might slow blood clotting thus it should be used cautiously by people taking anticoagulants or people with bleeding disorders.
- Do not take this supplement if you have known allergy to any of its components. Also, since it contains propolis, do not take this product if you have an allergy to by-products of bees like honey, beeswax, and royal jelly.
- If you are taking other medications, undergoing treatment, or have been diagnosed with a medical condition, you should consult your healthcare provider prior to using this supplement.
- Do not take this supplement for more than 8 consecutive weeks.
- This product should not be given to those below 18 years old.
- Allergic reaction
- Gastric upset
- The recommended dosage is 2 capsules, to be taken in the morning
How long until I feel the results?
Results vary from one person to another. It might take a couple of weeks before a significant reduction in symptoms can be noticed.
I am already taking NSAIDs for my joint pain. Can I still take BPI Vioprex?
Do not combine this supplement with any medications without prior approval from your healthcare provider.