Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products. may be used in posts without being labeled as such, however every attempt will be made to maintain transparency. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Brain Awake Overview
The Brain Awake is a brain enhancement supplement that is designed to improve the functions of the brain. The brain supplement is a product that is made for improving your health both on the long term and on the short term. The supplement is said to increase the person’s thinking power. The supplement is said to promote the brain’s access to nutrients which help nourish the nervous system. The supplement is prompted as a product that will better depth of cognitive tasks. With the supplement, one is said to be able to have a relief of stress and anxiety and gain a form of relaxation.
Manufacturer Information and Claims about Brain Awake
The Brain Awake brain supplement is a product that is manufactured by the company, Irwin Naturals. The manufacturers claim that the supplement is able to provide the consumer with a long-term boost in energy levels.
Active Key Ingredients
The Brain Awake brain supplement is a product that may use the synergy effort of its ingredients to give the product its expected claims. Each ingredient may tend to perform the same or similar function to promote the enhancement of your brain. Some of the ingredients used in the formulation of the supplement include the following and their functions: –
- 10mg Vitamin B6 / Pyridoxine Hydrochloride: Offers stress and anxiety relief. Boosts mental energy. Helps promote long-term brain health. Promotes the production of neurotransmitters, enzymes, hormones, red blood cells which help accelerate brain performance. Boosts production of serotonin that helps balance emotions, correct sleeping patterns and controls your appetite.
- 200mg Folate / Quatrefolic (5-MTHF): Helps promote mental and emotional health. Boost the production of DNA and RNA and increases memory retention.
- 500mcg Vitamin B12 / Methylcobalamin: Offers brain protection against glutamate toxicity, helps correct your sleeping patterns (lower sleeping time and better sleep quality for one to wake up feeling refreshed). Helps promote the regeneration of nerves. Offers repair to damaged brain axons.
- 1000mg MCT (Medium Chain Triglyceride) oil:Helps increase memory.
- 5000mg Acetyl-L-Carnitine / Acetyl-L-Carnitine Hydrochloride: Helps increase mental and physical energy. Helps boost memory recall.
- 300mg Bacopa Extract (50% Bacosides) (whole plant): Helps with increasing brain relaxation. Promotes both long term and short term memory. Increases levels of concentration. Helps better learning abilities and increasing memory recall. Increases leaning.
- 200mg Holy Basil (Tulsi) extract (2% ursolic acid) (leaf): Helps with relief of stress and anxiety.
- 100mg AlphaWave L-Theanine: It is a naturally occurring amino acids that stimulate the transmission of nerve pulses to the brain and helps with relaxing the brain. It helps increase the levels of concentration.
- 52mg InnovaTea Natural Tea Extract (standardized to 95% Caffeine): Helps promote brain alertness and mental energy levels.
Other ingredients you will find in the formulation of the supplement include; flaxseed oil, gelatin, purified water, St. John’s Wort and titanium dioxide.
The Advantages of Brain Awake
- Mental clarity
- Concentration, focus
- Memory recall and retention
- Brain protection
The Cons of Brain Awake
- They do not offer the consumers any money back guarantee
There are both positive and negative testimonials available online from customers, but on the overall most of them express great satisfaction.
What are the precautions to the use of the Brain Awake Brain Awake brain supplement?
They recommend that every consumer with a health condition, under medication, pregnant or a lactating mother or is under the age of 18 should seek first medical advice before the use of the product. The brain supplement is not to be used for treatment, cure, diagnosis or prevention of any diseases. The supplement must be stored in a cool, dry place and kept away from the reach of children.
Possible Side Effects
There are no side effects to the use of the Brain Awake brain supplement, or at least they are not mentioned. The supplement must be discontinued of use in the case that one develops any complications.