Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
There are people who find it difficult getting off or on to their cars. They mostly suffer from back or knee pain. A good example is our grandparents. As they grow older their mobility depreciates and this makes them have a hard time getting through different activities their own. Though we love them and they are adorable, they can be stubborn too. They don’t really like the idea of being helped around, it is embarrassing. This is an opportunity thus to buy the Car Cane product. This is a device that enables them to get off their car with so much ease. It is attached to the door of a car so that a person can grip on to the device when getting on or off the car.
You can purchase your car cane from their official website, carcane.com for
- The price of $19.95 plus $6.95 for shipping and handling for one
- You also get another car cane absolutely free with a $4.95 for shipping and handling.
- They offer you a 100 percent money back guarantee.
Manufacturer information and claims about Car Cane
The car cane is a product manufactured by the Emson Company. The manufacturers claim that the car cane is a patent pending design. The manufacturers promise its users that the device won’t move, but will enable a firm grip to the door latch of your car so that you do not fall. They also claim that the car cane is compatible with all cars. They mainly point out that owning a car cane will help prevent sliding or falling when it is icy or snowy. The manufacturers claim that the product has been accompanied with a durable spotlight and has been made to be effective during emergency periods.
How does Car Cane work?
The car cane is a device that you attach to the latch of an open car door. You are then able to grip on to the car cane to help you get into a car or off one. The device is designed to be stable enough to hold up to 350 lbs. it also is designed to grip firmly to your car to prevent it from moving. The notch on the handle is for emergency periods.
Features of Car Cane
The Grip Handle
- Made of steel construction.
- Firmly attaches to your cars door latch, to accommodate your firm grip and any pressure applied downwards.
- Enables high durability of the device.
Notch and Hammer
- In the case of an emergency you have the notch to enable you cut the seatbelt and the hammer to break the glass window.
- Lasts for close to 100,000 hours.
The benefits of using Car Cane
These are the benefits of the car cane that a user will love to look forward to:-
- The product is highly durable.
- Has a seatbelt cutter in the case of an emergency.
- It is an easy to store and use tool. You just happen to snap it on when need for use arises.
- Can fit to your door pocket thus easy to retrieve whenever you need it.
- The grip on the car cane is very comfortable to hold and does not slip off.
- Can hold up to 350lbs with is well designed construction.
- It contains a built-in flashlight.
- Enables you to personally lift yourself up.
- The product is relatively affordable compared to other similar products.
The Disadvantages of Car Cane
- This product is an excellent car accessory, or in someone else’s case a very important tool. This product may however be difficult to fit in some cars such as those with a circular latch shape as opposed to the square one.
The instructions for use of Car Cane
- Slip your car cane to the open latch of your car’s open door.
- Hold on to the car cane in a grip. Then presses downwards on the car can to enable you get off your car with ease and comfortability.
The Precautions of using Car Cane
This is a perfectly safe tool to use, after all it is used to provide ease and prevent you from falling and getting injured further.
The Side Effects of Car Cane
No side effects associated with the use of a car cane any given time.