Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
What is CBD Muscle?
CBD Muscle is actually the name of the company that makes some of the finest CBD oil extracts for athletes available today. Their products are specifically formulated to target the muscles and the joints with the soothing and anti-inflammatory properties of CBD.
As is turns out cannabinoids are exceptional for joints and muscles because they activate the natural CB receptors in the body which stimulate many healing and beneficial effects for the body.
The main purpose of these products is to stop inflammation and pain in its tracks and also to assist with the recovery of joints and muscles after working out. In this sense, these products are definitely workout supplements. But their effects go well beyond that.
Their benefits are far-reaching and don’t necessarily have to be tied down to just workout purposes. As you will read in this interview CBD Muscle makes products that can be used by pretty much anyone.
Who Makes CBD Muscle?
As stated in the previous section, CBD Muscle is not actually the name of the product but actually it is the name fo the company that makes these excellent CBD extracts.
The company itself is basked in the UK and their products have been endorsed by top athletes in different sports. All of the CBD Muscle products have been created under the close supervision of medical and nutritional professionals.
CBD Muscle is so confident in their products that they offer a money back guarantee for all of them so long as they are bought on the official CBD Muscle website. They are a company that is committed to customer satisfaction and to creating the most effective CBD supplements on the market.
CBD Muscle – Offered Products
All of the products offered up by CBD Muscle contain a high quality CBD extract that is 100% non-psychoactive. That means that no matter which of the four products you use, you will never get high from them. Still, they all contain enough non-psychoactive CBD to deliver powerful joint and muscle recovery. They include:
1. Extra Strength 12% CBD Recovery Oil – The first of their products is a straight up CBD oil that works very quickly (within ten to fifteen minutes) to alleviate the aches and pains associated with working out.
2. 6% CBD Recovery Oil – Not everyone will need an extra strength 12% CBD concentration so they offer the same formula but in a lesser potency. They are both extracted from industry grade hemp via a cutting-edge extraction process.
3. Full Strength 300MG CBD Recovery Balm – As a topical cream, the user rubs this directly onto the skin and into the problem areas. This particular CBD Muscle product has the added benefit of nourishing the skin with beeswax, coconut oil, grapeseed oil and more.
4. Full Strength 4% CBD+BCAA Formula – This is CBD Muscle’s drink mix and it comes with the added benefit of branched chain amino acids for powerful workout performance and enhanced endurance.
- These products will help your muscles and joints recover in quicker time than if you were not to take them.
- The branched chain amino acids in the drink mix will improve your athletic ability.
- The CBD Muscle products have the ability to help manage a healthy sleeping cycle.
- These products can eliminate the nauseas feeling that you can sometimes get after a heavy workout.
- The cons for these products are almost non-existent and they are certainly no worse than any other CBD supplement. In fact they are perfectly standard. For instance, the only inconvenience to these products are that you are probably going to want to talk to a doctor before you start taking them which is true of virtually all supplements.
Instructions for use of CBD Muscle
The Full Strength 300MG CBD Recovery balm can pretty much be used safely as much as you need it and requires only that you rub it all the way in until fully absorbed.
The instructions for both the 12% and 6% CBD Oils are to take a few drops under the tongue and leave them there for 30 seconds. On average, you may need three drops but the directions say that you should start out with one or two just to see how much your body will really need.
And the Full Strength 4% CBD+BCAA Formula instructions are to mix one scoop with 8oz of water and drink up to twice a day.
Side Effects of CBD Muscle
There have been no reported side-effects for the CBD Muscle products either from controlled clinical tests or by users of the products.
Precautions of Using CBD Muscle
Since it is impossible to test any product against all foods and medications, the only precautions are to ask your doctor if they might have any reaction to certain foods or meds you may be taking.
How Much for CBD Muscle?
The CBD+BCAA Formula will cost you £54.99 while the 12% CBD Recovery Oil costs £69.99. The 6% formula costs £39.99 and the Full Strength 300MG CBD Recovery Balm costs £39.99.
CBD Muscle Review
To review, the benefits of CBD Muscle products are that they can enhance athletic performance, shorten the time it takes for your muscles and joints to recover after a workout, help regulate a normal sleeping cycle, eliminate the nausea caused by blood flowing away from the stomach after a workout and increase focus during exercise.
And it does all of this naturally without causing any adverse side effects because the high-tech extraction process they use leaves out all impurities and toxins.
When all is said and done the CBD Muscle line of products are some of the most impressive for workout purposes and for general anti-inflammatory and joint protection. There is virtually no risk in trying any or all of them and we highly recommend these products.
Where To Buy?
For more details, please go Official WebSite