Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Cellology Snake Venom Peptide Cream is an anti-aging product being sold online. It claims to reverse skin aging signs including fine lines, wrinkles and dark circles. The formulation is also said to make the skin softer and smoother while at the same time slowing down the aging process of the skin to delay the appearance of skin aging signs. It is said to be a safer, pain-free and more affordable alternative to Botox injections and other anti-aging cosmetic procedures. The formulation is said to utilize vitamins, antioxidants and hydrating ingredients. It is not indicated on websites selling the formula how much it costs but there is a free trial being offered on such websites.
What Does Cellology Claim To Do?
- Diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Increase the natural collagen production of the skin
- Minimize dark circles and brighten the skin
- Utilize active ingredients that are natural
Who Is The Manufacturer of Cellology?
There is no information available on the manufacturer of Cellology Snake Venom Peptide Cream. It is also not indicated where the formulation is made. The product can only be ordered online from several websites that offer the free trial. These are bad signs in terms of the quality, effectiveness and safety of the anti-aging formulation.
How Does Cellology Work?
There is no comprehensive information on how Cellology works to reduce the different skin aging signs. However, it is stated on websites offering the product that it works just like Botox injections in the sense that the formula has a relaxing effect on muscles which prevents contractions. This addresses one of the main causes of wrinkles. It is also said to utilize special vitamins and antioxidants that have anti-aging effects on the skin. The formula is also said to hydrate the skin thoroughly to make it more youthful and help slow down the development of skin aging signs.
Cellology Active Ingredients
- Syn-Ake – this is a common active ingredient in anti-aging topical formulations because of substantial evidence that it reduces wrinkles. It has a very similar effect to the popular cosmetic procedure Botox injections. This ingredient prevents muscular contractions which is one of the biggest causes of fine lines and winkles.
- Vitamins and Antioxidants – websites offering Cellology claim that the formulation is fortified with vitamins and antioxidants that have anti-aging effects when applied to the skin. The problem is that there are no details on the vitamins and antioxidants in the formula.
- Hydrating Ingredients – the product is said to make the skin smoother and plumper through certain moisturizing ingredients. This also helps slow down the aging process of the skin. There is also no information on the specific hydrating ingredients in the formulation.
- There is a free trial of the anti-aging product available
- It contains one of the most powerful anti-wrinkle compounds called Syn-Ake
- It is designed to reduce skin aging signs and significantly delay their re-appearance
- There are some reviews from people who have tried it saying it works
- Cellology Snake Venom Peptide Cream is not from an established skin care company
- It has not undergone independent clinical testing to prove its effectiveness and safety
- The product claims to reduce dark circles but there are no active ingredients in the formulation for this effect
- There is no detailed information available on the formulation specifically its active ingredients
- Some feedbacks say it is not very effective and there are also reviews saying it doesn’t really work
- There are some complaints regarding the free trial offer
There are both positive and negative testimonials available online from customers, but on the overall most of them express great satisfaction.
Cellology Directions for Use
The first step is to wash your face with any cleanser then dry it thoroughly. Apply blots of the cream all over your face and neck then spread evenly. Massage the formulation thoroughly to enhance absorption of the formulation. Allow it to dry completely then you can apply other skin care products or wear makeup.
Some people may experience sensitivity reactions due to certain ingredients in the formulation. This is why you should perform skin testing on a small area of your skin such as the inner forearms. If skin irritation develops, wash the area with water and discontinue use. If you have highly sensitive skin, you should consult your dermatologist before using this product.