Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Cellulinov is an intensive cream designed to offer visible results from cellulite. It uses natural plant extracts and essential oils to help you to smooth away the dimpled appearance of cellulite on the thighs, bottom, and other problem areas. The product is available at selected retailers and the online store for $242.
Cellulinov is in the Sisley Paris range of beauty and skincare product range. Sisley Paris was founded in 1976 on the belief that technological advancements could be used to harness the potential of essential oils and plants in beauty products. The company has their administration, research laboratories and production site in France, but they ship their products around the world.
Sisley Paris do offer a guarantee. All products in the range including Cellulinov are available with a thirty day guarantee. To return all or a part of your order, all you need to do is fill in the online returns form and include a copy in your package. Sisley Paris state that you will be reimbursed for all products returned within thirty days, and you should receive a refund within a further thirty days. However, returned products are required to be suitable for future sale, so any opened or damaged products will not be refunded or exchanged.
How Cellulinov Works?
Cellulinov targets the appearance of cellulite with a synergy of essential oils and plant based active ingredients. The key ingredients are combined to provide a velvety, creamy texture which can be easily massaged into the skin. The skin becomes softer, firmer and visibly more beautiful as orange peel skin is smoothed and dimples are reduced.
While a full ingredient list is not available, Sisley Paris has detailed the active ingredients used to produce Cellulinov. These include:
- Indian Lotus Extract: an active ingredient for contouring
- Longan Seed: another active contouring ingredient
- Red Algae: a vitamin rich ingredient for contouring
- Caffeine: contains anti inflammatory properties and may encourage cell replenishment
- Cedrol: derived from cedarwood oil
- Soy: encourages synthesis of collagen to improve skin elasticity
- Ginkgo Biloba: leaf extract to improve the skin tone
- Alkekengi Calyx: repairs free radical damage and stimulates collagen production
- Shea Butter: soothes, softens, nourishes, protects and repairs the skin
- Rapeseed and Sunflower Oil: moisturize and nourishes the skin
- Moisturizes the skin to encourage a smoother and softer tone and texture
- Visibly reduces the appearance of dimpling and orange peel texture associated with cellulite
- Creates a thinner circumference of the thighs
- Visibly reshapes the silhouette.
- Unfortunately, Sisley Paris do not provide a money back guarantee for their skin care products. While the company does offer free samples with every order, Cellulinov is currently not available as a free sample. This means that you may be forced to order the product blind.
- Additionally, the company does not provide a full ingredients list. While the active ingredients are listed, there is no mention of other supplemental ingredients which could be problematic for those with a skin sensitivity.
How to Use Cellulinov?
For optimum results, Cellulinov should be applied to affected areas morning and evening. The cream should be massaged into the skin until it is fully absorbed. For buttocks and thighs, you should use circular motions with strong pressure from the bottom of your thighs to the top to encourage drainage. On your stomach, you can encourage unblocking of built up tissues by gently pinching the skin on the surface of your stomach. Use your palms to smooth the cream outwards from your navel, finishing on your hips with circular motions.